Windows 10: My computer is frozen, won't come up.

Discus and support My computer is frozen, won't come up. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was doing email and saw a google photo from a friend. clicked on it and it froze my computer. can't get it up after several tries and the system msg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KayMadnani, Dec 5, 2018.

1. My computer is frozen, won't come up.

I was doing email and saw a google photo from a friend. clicked on it and it froze my computer. can't get it up after several tries and the system msg saying it was trying to recover, but couldn't....

After several restart attempts, a msg said to tell microsoft support "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" anyone know what this means and why I am unable to bring my computer up?

:)

KayMadnani, Dec 5, 2018

2. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Frozen Computer

Hi Cindy,

In order for us to help you with your frozen computer, kindly answer the following questions:

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 5, 2018
  4. My computer is frozen, won't come up.

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

My computer is frozen, won't come up.

1. My computer is frozen, won't come up. - Similar Threads - computer frozen won't

2. Computer unlock not coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer unlock not coming up: When I open my computer, instead of the unlock screen coming up, it just shows me the background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-unlock-not-coming-up/194054a5-63e0-4d1d-a9d1-dd07c4ef7cea
  3. Computer unlock not coming up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer unlock not coming up: When I open my computer, instead of the unlock screen coming up, it just shows me the background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-unlock-not-coming-up/194054a5-63e0-4d1d-a9d1-dd07c4ef7cea
  4. Computer unlock not coming up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HELP: constantly frozen or blue screen keeps coming up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP: constantly frozen or blue screen keeps coming up: Hi all. I have searched for solutions but nothing has worked for me so far. I'm really frustrated and need help. My computer is constantly frozen or blue screen keeps coming up and keeps crashing my system with different error messages like kernel code or irql_note_less_or...
  6. My computer was frozen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer was frozen: I was looking up recipes and my computer froze or locked up in the process. There was a Microsoft message on the screen and phone number. I called the number and a person with an Indian accent answered. That person had me to click on the window key and input something in...
  7. Frozen computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Frozen computer: Hi, for some reason today my computer freezes before the login screen, and i can't do ANYTHING, not with the mouse or keyboard and yes they are both plugged in. So i powered down my computer and powered it back on and now it takes me to this screen where it asks me to choose...
  8. won't come back from sleep/computer frozen after using sabnzb

in Windows 10 Support
    won't come back from sleep/computer frozen after using sabnzb: i've been using this program called sabnzb to download via newsgroups for some time now. The program always gave me issues - it would do this thing where after a few hours whilst downloading, if i used the computer, everything would slow down to about 1 frame every 5 seconds,...
  9. Gmail won't come up

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail won't come up: The google email page won't come up so I can open my email. Says they have blocked it because I might be getting hacked Is there a way to get this off and open my mail??? Thanks 49645
  10. my computer get frozen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer get frozen: it frozen all the time pleaasae help 94835

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows wont come up after recent updates