Windows 10: My computer is getting weird

Discus and support My computer is getting weird in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I'm a Windows 10 user. I've tried updating my Windows 10 to the lastest build - the April 2021 update for 21H1 64x system several times but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Đức Nguyễn Anh, Apr 18, 2021.

1. My computer is getting weird

Hello. I'm a Windows 10 user. I've tried updating my Windows 10 to the lastest build - the April 2021 update for 21H1 64x system several times but failed all the time, error 0x800f0984. The downloaded update is still in my computer, but it's unknown if it messes up with my original operating system. And the size of file system when I checked in Storage Settings went from 21.2 GB to 22.8 GB. And today, after downloading Twitter app and opening it, I saw this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MV6Eh7Lnk5EI0_KekL2fcXxrKJCATSPp/view?usp=sharing It's a png file, no virus or something like that. It looks like the Twitter app is malfunctioned and it displays "WHAT'S HAPPENING" like some kind of virus or ransomware. I don't know what's happening with my computer but since I stopped the update, it seems fine. I also have Kaspersky Internet Security installed on my computer to protect me from any kind of virus or malware,... Can somebody check what this is and tell me whether I should delete the update or keep it on my computer. Thanks for reading my question.

:)

Đức Nguyễn Anh, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 18, 2021
  4. My computer is getting weird

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

My computer is getting weird

1. My computer is getting weird - Similar Threads - computer getting weird

2. My computer is weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is weird: Hello I am here to talk about my computer on windows 11 I try to do launch a game but instead it beeps morse code and my pc runs so slow I can’t click anything and I’m worried about my computer please help this is the only computer I have...
  3. My computer is weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is weird: Hello I am here to talk about my computer on windows 11 I try to do launch a game but instead it beeps morse code and my pc runs so slow I can’t click anything and I’m worried about my computer please help this is the only computer I have...
  4. My computer is weird...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is weird...: Something is wrong with my computer. Literally the background is not present after opening an app, an app is behaving weirdly, and Windows Powershell opens every time I reach the desktop after startup. Here is a picture of what I am talking about. Sorry about the horrible...
  5. My computer is weird...

My computer is weird...: Something is wrong with my computer. Literally the background is not present after opening an app, an app is behaving weirdly, and Windows Powershell opens every time I reach the desktop after startup. Here is a picture of what I am talking about. Sorry about the horrible...
  6. Key are getting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key are getting weird: when i try to press something but something else is clicked? why is it happening after update i even tried virtual key board same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-are-getting-weird/efbd5223-96a1-405d-a143-dbacb644fffb
  7. Weird users on my computer...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird users on my computer...: So i got a new PC about 3 weeks ago and when looking at some users i see this: [ATTACH] I don't know russian. I need to know who are these users and their uses. And one thing: when i got my PC it was in Russian and I Changed it into English....
  8. My computer is acting weird.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is acting weird.: So I bought a new dell inspiron 15 5000 series for school. It's literally 3 months old. A couple days ago I realized it was being slow so I closed out my tabs and restarted it. When it started up, I tried to open an application and it kept showing errors or "windows not...
  9. My computer is SUPER weird

My computer is SUPER weird: Hi, I got my computer like 4 days into the year and its started to go weird after like 4 days and i'm getting really frustrated about it. I have the laptop Ideapad L340 Gaming with NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 and IntelR UHD Graphics 630. So i'm gonna start talking about my...
  10. Weird things happening to my computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird things happening to my computer.: I am having weird things happen to my computer, I was doing things online the other day and it just shut down on me. So I did a little research and ended up doing a chkdsk /r because I couldn't refresh/reset/backup my computer in recovery mode. It kept giving me an error...