Windows 10: my computer is going crazy

Discus and support my computer is going crazy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; whenever I try to type on my pc no matter whether its on facebook or elsewhere the text keeps repeating and deleting itself and the delete button does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Susanthomas8, Dec 11, 2018.

1. my computer is going crazy

whenever I try to type on my pc no matter whether its on facebook or elsewhere the text keeps repeating and deleting itself and the delete button does nothing..its like someone else has taken over my computer..it does this in fits and starts and my computer can be fine for a few days then goes crazy..any help out there please.. it seemed to start after an update a couple of months ago..

:)

Susanthomas8, Dec 11, 2018

2. computer doesn't go to sleep automatically

The only task in that list that is not a part of the system task is the "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor". We suggest that you end the said task by going again to the
    Task Scheduler. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Follow the steps that we have provided you before to display all running tasks.
    • Once all running tasks are displayed, select "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor", then click on
      End Task.

If ending its task doesn't resolve your concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall it by following the steps in this article:

Repair or remove programs in Windows 10
    . Once done, kindly check if the issue persists.

Kindly get back to us once you're done with the steps that we have provided.

Joshua Her1, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Windows 10 - fonts going crazy

Hi,

Let's find out why this happened on your Windows 10 tablet. Please provide answers to the following:

• Did you make any changes in your settings before you last turned off your device?
    • Was there a recent update that was installed?

This could just be a result of your settings for the text size being altered. To correct it, please follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Appearance and Personalization.
    • Select Display.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the item with the text size you want to resize.
    • Lower down the size number for that item.
    • Click Apply.
    We suggest you select 9 as the size for all items since this is the standard size that Windows uses.

Let us know if you need more help.

Ruz San, Dec 12, 2018
  4. my computer is going crazy

Touch Pad Going Crazy

Hi MohamedMido1,

The issue that you are experiencing might be due to software conflict, faulty hardware or outdated system files. For us to know more about the issue, kindly answer the following:

1. Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    2. What is the make and model of your laptop?
    3. Do you have any 3rd party anti-virus software installed on your computer?

To isolate the issue, I suggest performing a
    clean boot
    . This will help eliminate any software conflict issues. If the issue persists, try running Windows 7 hardware troubleshooter by following the steps in this
    link.

We'll be waiting for the response.

Gemzon Mar, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

my computer is going crazy

1. my computer is going crazy - Similar Threads - computer going crazy

2. Computer suddenly going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly going crazy: My computer was perfectly fine yesterday as I used it for schoolwork and then turned it off as per usual but today when turning it on it has become a extremely slow, lagging and unresponsive to the point of taking 15 minutes to load my home screen and windows task bar. I’ve...
  3. Computer suddenly going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer suddenly going crazy: My computer was perfectly fine yesterday as I used it for schoolwork and then turned it off as per usual but today when turning it on it has become a extremely slow, lagging and unresponsive to the point of taking 15 minutes to load my home screen and windows task bar. I’ve...
  4. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  5. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings: hello, almost always during zoom meetings as a praticipant, though never tried as a host my screen goes black on the zoom app, and when i switch to any other tab the screen is very blurry. i cant see the zoom meeting and the screenshare because i cant be on the app screen....
  6. my computer is going crazy during zoom meetings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. hi my computer just started to go crazy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hi my computer just started to go crazy: So i have a tv connected to a laptop as a dual monitor setup and yesterday when i added a folder to the desktop my laptop monitor went black and after i clicked to check my main monitor also went black but all the functions were gut and only wallpaper went black. I tried...
  8. My computer is going crazy - bluescreens and slowdowns!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is going crazy - bluescreens and slowdowns!: Hey y'all, I've just reinstalled windows 10 20H2 from the insider preview. But now I've encountered another problem - My computer is going crazy! There are bluescreens happening all the time, sometimes it happens at bootup, and sometimes it happens when I disconnect /...
  9. My computer fans are going CRAZY. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer fans are going CRAZY. Can anyone help?: For a while now, my computer fans have been going crazy, so I had to do some research. I found out that through task manager you could look at the GPU percentages for each program. For some reason, the highest GPU percentage is usually chrome even though I have no extensions...
  10. Computer going crazy when using my Huion H1161

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer going crazy when using my Huion H1161: A week ago, I got a new computer and a new Huion graphic tablet H1161. I used them everyday and mostly worked fine together, though during two of those times, my computer randomly went crazy while I was using the graphic tablet. Basically, while I was drawing, my computer...