Windows 10: My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used)

Discus and support My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So my Computer's ram is used up to 50%. although no process uses that much! (7GB!) So basically my Computer is always on 50% Memory use. let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aypineb, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Aypineb Win User

My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used)

Hello, So my Computer's ram is used up to 50%. although no process uses that much! (7GB!)

So basically my Computer is always on 50% Memory use. let me show you a screenshot :

My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used) TAbZLer.png

Could Anyone help me Please?

Computer type: PC/Desktop

System Manufacturer/Model Number: Aurora 7 by Dell

CPU: Inter(R) Core i7-8700 3.20ghz

Motherboard: Alienware

Memory: 16GB

Graphic Card
    Nividia Gefore GTX 1060 6GB

:)

Aypineb, Dec 12, 2018
  2. MrRox1337 Win User

Computer Idling at 10GB memory usage after 1 week of no usage.

Hello, I have a 2015 model ASUS ROG GL 511JW laptop with 16GB DDR3 RAM and 4GB GTX 960M GPU with Intel i7 4720HQ processor. I decided to leave it on for 1 week and did nothing on the device. I let it idle for a whole week and at the end, I found that the memory usage from day 1 @ 2GB usage goes up to 10 GB on day 7. Fun thing is that the memory usage listed under the processes bar of task manager does not add up to even 2GB! Is it possible that my computer is being mined off of? or what could be the possible reason of this error? I'vetried updating all my drivers, used the laptop without it's battery connected, minimized total monitors used. But I still use massive memory chucks until I restart the device.

My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used) [​IMG]

MrRox1337, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Using 16GB of Virtual Memory or 100% disk usage

I have 16gb of real ram. Why is Windows 10 requiring soo much virtual memory or I have 100% disk usage?

BryanMarkwell, Dec 12, 2018
  4. ArthurJan Win User

Memory capping problem 16gb capping at 8gb

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, first time using the site but I need some help.

I am currently running a 16gb setup on my pc running windows10 and have a big problem. Every time I use applications that are memory heavy I run into an error making me close down the application or memory/file corruption or leakage may occur. However, if I check my task manager I can see that the memory usage is at 80% and only using around 8gb or less(I have actually added up the amount of space every single app have taken up manually and it was under 8gb while over 90%). I constantly have this problem and never browsed through task manager much before so I am not really sure when the problem arose.

Here are some screenshots showing my comp specs and a task manager screenshot

Thanks in advance if anybody replies!

ArthurJan, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

1. My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used) - Similar Threads - computer having Memory

2. High RAM Usage with 16gb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High RAM Usage with 16gb: My pc shows 50% RAM usage when idle. I have 16gb's of RAM, I don't know how to fix this, can someone help me? submitted by /u/Appletee_YT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tqglu5/high_ram_usage_with_16gb/
  3. 100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram: I have started experiencing low frame rates after installing my new aio. My cpu and gpu will be low usage but my ram will be at 99 or 100 percent and in task manager it only shows it using 7gb of the 16gb installed in my pc. I have a B450 AORUS ELITE rev. 1.x motherboard and...
  4. 100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram: I have started experiencing low frame rates after installing my new aio. My cpu and gpu will be low usage but my ram will be at 99 or 100 percent and in task manager it only shows it using 7gb of the 16gb installed in my pc. I have a B450 AORUS ELITE rev. 1.x motherboard and...
  5. 100 percent memory use when its using only 7gb of 16gb of ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. What's going on with my memory - 16GB system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's going on with my memory - 16GB system: I have a couple of tabs of chrome open and some apps, memory says 60% used of 16GB, try to open anything else and have memory error. Tried to launch a game with memory being used at 40% and error. Previously the game ran if memory was 70% used. Somehow I'm not able to fully...
  7. My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer is having Memory Usages Problem(7gb out of 16gb used): Hello, So my Computer's ram is used up to 50%. although no process uses that much! (7GB!) So basically my Computer is always on 50% Memory use. let me show you a screenshot : [ATTACH] Could Anyone help me Please? Computer type: PC/Desktop System...
  8. Out of memory problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Out of memory problems: I am again getting problems with my 4 GB Ram TabletPC which is being brought to a halt frequently by 'out of memory' problems. Mostly it happens when browsing, usually with Opera. Sometimes it occurs right at the start with only one tab in use when trying to play a YouTube...
  9. Memory capping problem 16gb capping at 8gb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory capping problem 16gb capping at 8gb: Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, first time using the site but I need some help. I am currently running a 16gb setup on my pc running windows10 and have a big problem. Every time I use applications that are memory heavy I run into an error making me...
  10. Windows 10 6.6gb memory usable out of 16gb memory.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 6.6gb memory usable out of 16gb memory.: I've noticed my memory is sky rocketing up to the 90%s when gaming or idle. I checked my specs and have realized only 6.6gb is usable. I was wondering if anyone had a fix to this? Thanks. [img] 48237

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why my memory usage is 3.7gb