Windows 10: MY computer is having various windows issues and black screens in certain games which cause...

Discus and support MY computer is having various windows issues and black screens in certain games which cause... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Link to a previous thread that is still unsolved for extra context:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShouyuShinitai, Jan 21, 2021.

1. MY computer is having various windows issues and black screens in certain games which cause...

Link to a previous thread that is still unsolved for extra context:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/my-computer-is-having-various-issues-even-after-a/b09b1892-e086-42b8-9561-4d194c26f48d?tm=1610675242652

I have a specific recurring event viewer warning and error sequence that I need to be solved.

MY computer is having various windows issues and black screens in certain games which cause... 94656833-a9cd-4d4e-9ef4-96448d52ddac?upload=true.png

MY computer is having various windows issues and black screens in certain games which cause... ddae9eda-fdde-4df8-87ad-87a1fa0d9269?upload=true.png Can provide any extra information if required. Pls help.

:)

ShouyuShinitai, Jan 21, 2021

2. Games cause black bars on screen

Hi Ethan,

For us to better assist you with your black bar issue on screen, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you installed all pending updates on the computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 21, 2021
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 21, 2021
  4. MY computer is having various windows issues and black screens in certain games which cause...

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

MY computer is having various windows issues and black screens in certain games which cause...

1. MY computer is having various windows issues and black screens in certain games which cause... - Similar Threads - computer having various

2. Issues with opening various files like OBS or certain Steam games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with opening various files like OBS or certain Steam games: I have had this issue twice now and they are entirely separate things, but the result is the same; whenever I initialize or open the file nothing happens, no popup, no task in the task bar, nothing, yet the application is definitely running as the task manager clearly shows...
  3. Issues with opening various files like OBS or certain Steam games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with opening various files like OBS or certain Steam games: I have had this issue twice now and they are entirely separate things, but the result is the same; whenever I initialize or open the file nothing happens, no popup, no task in the task bar, nothing, yet the application is definitely running as the task manager clearly shows...
  4. Computer having various issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer having various issues: Ok, so this has been an ongoing issue, and I'm not sure what is happening.So, there have been at least 3 times now when booting up the computer that it gets to the HP logo on bootup, which takes like a second to get to, and then it hangs there. No loading symbols or anything,...
  5. Computer having various issues

Computer having various issues: Ok, so this has been an ongoing issue, and I'm not sure what is happening.So, there have been at least 3 times now when booting up the computer that it gets to the HP logo on bootup, which takes like a second to get to, and then it hangs there. No loading symbols or anything,...
  6. Computer having various issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I am currently having various issues with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am currently having various issues with my computer: First problem was the Action Center not working at all, it would open but everything is not there then it closes itself automatically after 3 seconds. Then when trying to fix it with CMD commands all my microsoft apps no longer work except CMD and PowerShell, i dont know what...
  8. I am currently having various issues with my computer

I am currently having various issues with my computer: First problem was the Action Center not working at all, it would open but everything is not there then it closes itself automatically after 3 seconds. Then when trying to fix it with CMD commands all my microsoft apps no longer work except CMD and PowerShell, i dont know what...
  9. I am currently having various issues with my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Random black screen during certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screen during certain games: Hello, It seems that in some games my computer crushes at random. So far I've experienced it in PlanetSide 2 and Guildwars 2. I'm not the best at analyzing windows events and I couldn't seem to find related information to my crashes... As in crash I mean that the screens...