Windows 10: My computer is in a odd reset loop

Discus and support My computer is in a odd reset loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc recently entered into a restart loop and I tried to access recovery mode but it refused to. I then used the windows 10 media creation tool on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OliverJimenez1Wl, Jun 17, 2021.

1. My computer is in a odd reset loop

My pc recently entered into a restart loop and I tried to access recovery mode but it refused to. I then used the windows 10 media creation tool on a flash drive, when I plugged it in that also started restart looping. I’ve tried to use a recovery usb drive but the restart loop happened again. The computer says “preparing automatic repair” then restarts. After it restarts it starts loading then it restarts again. Then it repeats the cycle, can someone help me with this?

:)

OliverJimenez1Wl, Jun 17, 2021

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 17, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 17, 2021
  4. erocker Win User

My computer is in a odd reset loop

Computer stuck in loop

Since you didn't mention it, did you reset the CMOS?

Also, if the CMOS isn't the case, a looping/restarting computer could have to do with the CPU overheating.

erocker, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

My computer is in a odd reset loop

1. My computer is in a odd reset loop - Similar Threads - computer odd reset

2. Bsod loop and computer won't reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod loop and computer won't reset: Hello ! I'm running out of ideas and I am calling for help! About a month ago, I started getting a few blue screens, that then went out of control and I couldn't turn on my PC anymore. I had to completely reset it, and that fixed it for a few weeks. At that time, the blue...
  3. Bsod loop and computer won't reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod loop and computer won't reset: Hello ! I'm running out of ideas and I am calling for help! About a month ago, I started getting a few blue screens, that then went out of control and I couldn't turn on my PC anymore. I had to completely reset it, and that fixed it for a few weeks. At that time, the blue...
  4. Bsod loop and computer won't reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop: I was doing a factory reset on my computer when it died and ran out of battery at 64% progress. When I turned the computer back on it gave me the HP logo, went to the progress screen for the reset, that went back to the HP screen. What can I do to fix this? I’ve tried looking...
  6. Computer reset loop asking to put on password

Computer reset loop asking to put on password: My computer is stuck on a loop i updated windows And it is stuck on a screen telling me to put in my password not on the Windows home login but the page you go on when you reset or when errors happen help please...
  7. odd gap at top of computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    odd gap at top of computer: I have a question, so I installed a web browser thing at the top of my screen but, it went away, I thought it was gone. I was wrong it's still there and causing my computer to have a gap at the top of my screen. My screenshots currently aren't working. But if I would have...
  8. Reset computer, restart looping

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset computer, restart looping: I tried to reset my laptoo. I followed all promots and did not touch it. Now its rebooting over and over. It only loads to the dell screen. Can get to BIOS. What do i do....
  9. Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset

Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset: So I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 because I want to give it as a gift to my younger brother. Now its stuck on a loop of restarting. It starts when i get to this screen [IMG]after I click next it goes to this[IMG]which causes it to go to a loadin page that says just...
  10. Odd thing that happens with my computer,

Odd thing that happens with my computer,: Greetings, So I am experiencing a problem with my computer which happens after a restart. This is what happens https://drive.google.com/file/d/136VCy6-5hs09CPemtdM80Emzq8K1bHmy/view?usp=sharing This has be happening for awhile. It will do as the video shows for awhile,...