Windows 10: My computer is in the infinite loading screen!!!

Discus and support My computer is in the infinite loading screen!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently downloaded windows 10 and yesterday i couldn’t start my computer. I have tried restarting, using cmd, and uninstalled feature updates. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Need Hel, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Need Hel Win User

My computer is in the infinite loading screen!!!

I recently downloaded windows 10 and yesterday i couldn’t start my computer. I have tried restarting, using cmd, and uninstalled feature updates. I dont want to reset my computer and lose everything. Can someone help me?

:)

Need Hel, Apr 30, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 30, 2020
  3. JCGJCG Win User
    Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

Were you able to solve the problem? My PC started doing the very same thing since yesterday... Getting infinite loading with the colored screen and the spinning circles...

JCGJCG, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Corny77 Win User

Infinite loading on desktop

Computer will boot and when I move the cursor down onto the taskbar it will infinitely spin, this happens only after Win 10 updates and requires the computer to be reset.

This is turning into a very taxing task to keep my computers up and running within my organization.

My computer is in the infinite loading screen!!! [​IMG]

Corny77, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. My computer is in the infinite loading screen!!! - Similar Threads - computer infinite loading

2. My computer will infinitely load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will infinitely load: My computer will never stop loading and when I found a way to fix bye clicking f11 while turning on it worked I thought I fixed but then it didn’t work and now when I click f11 it will just infinitely load like when I’m just turning on and I want to start using it again how...
  3. My computer will infinitely load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will infinitely load: My computer will never stop loading and when I found a way to fix bye clicking f11 while turning on it worked I thought I fixed but then it didn’t work and now when I click f11 it will just infinitely load like when I’m just turning on and I want to start using it again how...
  4. Infinite loading screen

Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  5. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  6. Computer won't boot, stuck on infinite loading screen.

Computer won't boot, stuck on infinite loading screen.: Hello. I need some help, my PC won't boot and I'm desperate. I have tried all the methods I could find in Google, and mostly in this forum, but none works.Some days ago computer was working fine as usual, I had to reboot cause an USB device was acting weirdly track-ir camera....
  7. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  8. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  9. Infinite loading screen

10. Infinite loading boot screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading boot screen: So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched the game on steam, everything froze except for the cursor, I took the battery out and put it back in, then turnt it back on....