Windows 10: My computer is infected after an old update, can't remove the malware in anyway... HELP?

Discus and support My computer is infected after an old update, can't remove the malware in anyway... HELP? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have never thought it was an infection until recently. Because here are the symptops on my computer: -A worse internet-related connectivity across... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jimmy Li_405, Jan 8, 2021.

1. My computer is infected after an old update, can't remove the malware in anyway... HELP?

I have never thought it was an infection until recently. Because here are the symptops on my computer:

-A worse internet-related connectivity across all of my Microsoft apps, it can't load the search bar, syncing in OneNote requires AT LEAST 30 minutes etc.

-A very slow icon loading rate

-Nothing appears on starup and everything is BLACK until I restart, THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN IF I START WITHOUT INTERNET, which pretty much confirms it's a virus or malware doing the job

-More serious issues

I have tried 10+ apps, used them multiple times, NOPE, it still can't get better.

This issue started on November after an update, and no future updates I tried fixed this.

Is there a way I can effectively scan and JUST REMOVE the virus? It can't get detected. I really need HELP.

:)

Jimmy Li_405, Jan 8, 2021
  2. lisaglenn Win User

How to Fix a Malware Infected Computer?

Hi everyone..*Smile My computer is infected after an old update, can't remove the malware in anyway... HELP? :)
    My system was infected with a Malware. Even after malware has been removed from a computer many of the problems caused by it still remain.
    How do I Recover my Important Files Deleted During Infection?

lisaglenn, Jan 8, 2021
  3. My computer is infected after an old update, can't remove the malware in anyway... HELP?

Jsssssssss, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

My computer is infected after an old update, can't remove the malware in anyway... HELP?

1. My computer is infected after an old update, can't remove the malware in anyway... HELP? - Similar Threads - computer infected old

2. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  3. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  4. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Malware infection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware infection: My laptop got infected with malware win-10 after using anti-malware I deleted some programme now a msg is popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-infection/b87a988d-00df-4403-9be2-2afdd9d9f889
  6. Malware Removal Help

Malware Removal Help: I need some help from someone whos more techy than me. My issue is that about two weeks ago when ever I clicked on the "Ad" top link for eBay, the top link when ever you just google "ebay", I get redirected to a scam virus page. I have scanned my computer and router for...
  7. My PC is infected with a malware

My PC is infected with a malware: I recently downloaded a virus, i went on to delete it and run a quick scan. no threats were found but it keeps alerting me that the virus is still where it used to be after deleting it. running another scan, it says "there may be threats of your device. after the scan is...
  8. Malware Removal Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Malware Removal Help: So I recently had some malware installed on my laptop and I had lots of problems but I was successfully able to remove all malware and viruses and was able to run Norton antivirus and malware bytes and was able to remove all my viruses and malware. Now my system is completely...
  9. Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware: My computer has a problem as it has been infected with Trojan virus and malware and adware as well and the keys are not working the desktop icons are not appearing and I can't use the desktop itself and even the local C drive is also affected in user data now how to repair...
  10. KMSpico malware infected my computer

KMSpico malware infected my computer: Hello, Well, as you may have read from the title my computer have been infected by the KMSpico malware and consequently, dozens of trojans, viruses, etc. have been installed. The reason why I installed KMSpico is quite obvious... so let's skip that part, I've already...