Windows 10: My computer is not activating in Windows 10 when I have upgraded to windows 10 for the...

Discus and support My computer is not activating in Windows 10 when I have upgraded to windows 10 for the... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got this computer with windows 8.1, back when there were free updates available for windows 10 where you could download it for free from your windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NaumanSiddiqui, Dec 29, 2018.

1. My computer is not activating in Windows 10 when I have upgraded to windows 10 for the...

I got this computer with windows 8.1, back when there were free updates available for windows 10 where you could download it for free from your windows 8.1 or 7 pc I downloaded windows 10. I noticed my computer started getting slow after a year of use with windows 10 so I downgraded down to windows 8.1. After 5 months I decided to redownload windows 10 because I couldn't get used to windows 8.1 anymore, the first day it was working fine, I didn't have a activate windows watermark. And I'm pretty sure I already have a license for Windows 10 because I had it before on the same computer and it was activated. Now that I downloaded it again from Microsofts own website, it is asking for me to activate again also it says my last product key will not work on this computer.

:)

NaumanSiddiqui, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Drone Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Like Pill Monster said no more Windows 10 keys for Insiders. It was on Microsoft Blog they said that all that stuff is tied to one machine. You can upgrade anytime but never make a clean install. Those people who upgraded from 7 or 8.1 to 10 can do a clean install of RTM and post-RTM builds. A friend of mine upgraded from RTM to 10533 or whatever the latest post-RTM build is (and it activated just fine).

After all MS isn't stupid to give Windows 10 for free.

Drone, Dec 29, 2018
  4. skippy258 Win User

My computer is not activating in Windows 10 when I have upgraded to windows 10 for the...

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      My computer is not activating in Windows 10 when I have upgraded to windows 10 for the... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

My computer is not activating in Windows 10 when I have upgraded to windows 10 for the...

1. My computer is not activating in Windows 10 when I have upgraded to windows 10 for the... - Similar Threads - computer activating upgraded

2. Do I have to activate Windows when upgrading?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to activate Windows when upgrading?: So, I have an activated copy of Windows 11 21H2 installed. I want to update it to 22H2 via ISO file. Do I have to activate it again with product key during installation or will it do it automatically?...
  3. Do I have to activate Windows when upgrading?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I have to activate Windows when upgrading?: So, I have an activated copy of Windows 11 21H2 installed. I want to update it to 22H2 via ISO file. Do I have to activate it again with product key during installation or will it do it automatically?...
  4. I have a Windows 10 code, how do i upgrade my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Windows 10 code, how do i upgrade my computer?: i have purchased Windows 10, how do i upgrade my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-10-code-how-do-i-upgrade-my/80cbad66-ceeb-4653-a695-913486de4823
  5. I have a Windows 10 code, how do i upgrade my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Windows 10 code, how do i upgrade my computer?: i have purchased Windows 10, how do i upgrade my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-10-code-how-do-i-upgrade-my/80cbad66-ceeb-4653-a695-913486de4823
  6. I have a Windows 10 code, how do i upgrade my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. i have upgrade to windows 10 now it is not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have upgrade to windows 10 now it is not activated: Dear Sir / Madam, Herewith we are informing you that I have two all in one Lenovo pc with licence version one is activated another is not activated I have upgrade to windows 10 but is not activated what is reason is not activated...
  8. My windows 10 is activated but I need an activation key to upgrade to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows 10 is activated but I need an activation key to upgrade to windows 10 pro: How do I get my windows activation key in order to upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-activated-but-i-need-an/ad7a0ee7-5bd0-434b-862c-8ccfebfbf925"
  9. My computer no longer works when I upgraded to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer no longer works when I upgraded to Windows 10.: My computer no longer works when I upgraded to Windows 10. No start button, no folders on desktop and I get an error message 0x80080005-0x90017. I would like to uninstall Windows 10 and go back to Windows 8.0, but I only have access to Task manager. Can not access start...
  10. I have windows 10 on my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have windows 10 on my computer.: I have windows 10 on my computer I now have the command prompt screen up I would need to know what I need to type to be able to open my computer up to change some things....