Windows 10: My computer is not booting up correctly after disabling faststartup because of a shutdown...

Discus and support My computer is not booting up correctly after disabling faststartup because of a shutdown... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It's really matters as my life. Here is all I had a problem because of a problem occured at shutdown. After i tried to solve it with disabling fast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Uğur Sarı, Feb 28, 2021.

1. My computer is not booting up correctly after disabling faststartup because of a shutdown...

It's really matters as my life. Here is all

I had a problem because of a problem occured at shutdown. After i tried to solve it with disabling fast startup, ir shutted down but also gave please wait BSoD and not booted. I ran automatic troubleshoot but it didn't work and didn't gave a log prob. Hardware is read only and i do chkdsk etc. But it do the same. Also i noticed about all partitions mixed each other.My computer is not booting up correctly after disabling faststartup because of a shutdown... [​IMG] I cant just be calm. PLEASE HELP!

:)

Uğur Sarı, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Time computer takes to boot up

Hi,

It is possible that it takes too long to boot up after the update because the Fast Startup is disabled. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to know what troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to enable Fast Startup. This helps start your computer faster after shutdown:

• Open Control Panel and go to Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what the power buttons do link on the left side.
    • Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link at the top.
    • If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes.
    • Ensure that Turn on Fast Startup is checked.
    • Restart the computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 28, 2021
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    Can't get to windows 10 boot menu at all

Whats the make and model computer ?

My Lenovo its F12 quickly after restart for boot selection or F1 or F2 to go direct to bios setup to manually change boot order.

Remember, you won't see those F# key press listed on the first screen at startup unless you have windows FastStartup disabled in power options. That's why I said after
    restart, which bypasses FastStartup.

'Mike P, Feb 28, 2021
  4. camoxiong Win User

My computer is not booting up correctly after disabling faststartup because of a shutdown...

Computer shutdown by itself and 3 times to boot up

I have a problem with my computer that I built. Sometimes it shutdown and restart by itself. When I boot up the computer, it made takes 3-5 times to push the power button to boot up the computer. Any help?

camoxiong, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

My computer is not booting up correctly after disabling faststartup because of a shutdown...

1. My computer is not booting up correctly after disabling faststartup because of a shutdown... - Similar Threads - computer booting correctly

2. My computer does not boot correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer does not boot correctly.: Hello everyone! The reason for this is because I have been getting quite frustrated by a small problem with my PC booting up. I say the word "small" because it is something that does not interfere with the functionality of Windows. Once the computer boots, everything runs...
  3. My computer does not boot correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer does not boot correctly.: Hello everyone! The reason for this is because I have been getting quite frustrated by a small problem with my PC booting up. I say the word "small" because it is something that does not interfere with the functionality of Windows. Once the computer boots, everything runs...
  4. My computer does not boot correctly.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Windows regularly doesn’t boot after correct shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows regularly doesn’t boot after correct shutdown: Whenever I seem to shutdown my PC correctly !95 improper however this causes the same issue windows will not boot. Just black screen.Start up repair does not resolve, restarting from safe mode sometimes works, system restore does not regularly resolve the issue. I’ve had to...
  6. Windows regularly doesn’t boot after correct shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows regularly doesn’t boot after correct shutdown: Whenever I seem to shutdown my PC correctly !95 improper however this causes the same issue windows will not boot. Just black screen.Start up repair does not resolve, restarting from safe mode sometimes works, system restore does not regularly resolve the issue. I’ve had to...
  7. Computer keeps booting up into recovery after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps booting up into recovery after forced shutdown: Hi,I was doing some light maintenance work on my computer HP desktop yesterday like uninstalling some programs to increase performance. when I was done I tried to shut down the computer, but it kept restarting. Even when I put it on sleep mode, the screen turned on after a...
  8. Here's how to shutdown a computer correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Here's how to shutdown a computer correctly: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Karekajr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/opab5m/heres_how_to_shutdown_a_computer_correctly/
  9. My Pc isnt booting up correctly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Pc isnt booting up correctly.: My pc isnt booting up correctly. It shows the gigabyte system starting and then the hdmi goes out for a second abd then it says automaticaly repairing system and it fails. It then brings me to select a language and then it gives me the options, troubleshoot and turn off your...
  10. Computer won't boot up after shutdown or after going into hibernation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't boot up after shutdown or after going into hibernation: This is the exact problem I am having. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiberfilsys-missing-boot-and-hibernation-issues/d7b70041-2871-4b71-b186-192f2ac6137a I turned off faststartfastboot and now it turns on fine after a shutdown but it will not turn...