Windows 10: My computer is not detecting my camera

Discus and support My computer is not detecting my camera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have huawei matebook e the camera is not working there are 2 drivers the first seams fine [ATTACH] but the second driver is the one with problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RidaThe94, Dec 3, 2019.

1. RidaThe94 Win User

My computer is not detecting my camera

I have huawei matebook e

the camera is not working

there are 2 drivers the first seams fine

My computer is not detecting my camera 24dab543-c94b-4adc-8ddc-5c1c2e8ab2a0?upload=true.png

but the second driver is the one with problems

My computer is not detecting my camera d067563e-114f-4a5b-816b-7c366e08ded0?upload=true.png

My computer is not detecting my camera ccd2de04-46b3-49e2-be4c-0f82bd93f1b7?upload=true.png

My computer is not detecting my camera 40903e09-2be4-4d45-8aef-30f17201ba48?upload=true.png

:)

RidaThe94, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Drake Z. Win User

How can I make my computer detect my integrated camera?

Not even the default windows 10 camera app can detect my laptop camera. I've looked online and they suggested checking device manager, but my camera didn't show up there either. Here's my computer hardware:
    My computer specs. I have an msi laptop, but unfortunately, I don't know what the model number is because it isn't written anywhere on the laptop.

Drake Z., Dec 3, 2019
  3. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 3, 2019
  4. My computer is not detecting my camera

No Camera

Hi Franci,

There are different reasons why your computer is not detecting your camera. For us to determine what's causing the issue, we'd like to know the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Is this an issue with the camera app or a web camera device?
    • What was the exact error code/message that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, you can check this support article for suggestions on how to resolve common issues with camera
    app and webcams.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Amylove Loy, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

My computer is not detecting my camera

1. My computer is not detecting my camera - Similar Threads - computer detecting camera

2. Windows Hello can't detect my camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello can't detect my camera: I have a brand new Thinkpad T480S running Windows 10. I tried to enable face sign in and I got an error saying it couldn't tunr on teh camera. Now I don't see the face sign in option under Windows Hello. Any idea how to get it back? Thanks Joe...
  3. my computer is not detecting my slide scanner when I plug it in to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computer is not detecting my slide scanner when I plug it in to my computer: my computer is not detecting my slide scanner when I plug it in to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-scanner/69055f80-314d-4f0a-9c14-4f899cdd522a
  4. My headset's microphone is not detected by my computer.

My headset's microphone is not detected by my computer.: I have been looking online for ways to fix this problem but none of the solutions helped me. I have a Razer Kraken X headset that I recently bought and it has a microphone on it. For some reason, every time I try to set up the microphone, the audio that the computer picks up...
  5. Computer stopped detecting a camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer stopped detecting a camera: My computer cannot detect Polaroid iE826 camera anymore. I’ve used this camera for over a year and it was working fine but now get an error message that the Polaroid Instant Memories software cannot detect a device to retrieve the pics from. I updated the software using the...
  6. My computer isn't detecting my second monitor

My computer isn't detecting my second monitor: Both monitors are plugged into my computer. The main one uses a DV-I input and the secondary one uses a VGA input. Not only will the secondary monitor not display anything, but my computer isn't detecting it at all. How can I fix this?...
  7. camera not detected

camera not detected: I need help. My laptop is a SONY VAIO Touchscreen series with Windows 10. I have been using this laptop for years now. Everything was working well up until last Friday. Last Friday , my laptop cannot detect my built in camera. It seems that I have the same error message as...
  8. My camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera: My camera doesn't start, I don't see anything through the camera. I don't know what happened was working fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera/2a3cb721-dd29-4fc5-aea1-4fa0414bfefe
  9. My camera

My camera: I have a fairly old laptop now, 3 years old, I have NEVER set up the camera but it definitely has one built-in- I can see it right now...in front of me....How do I get it to work? It does NOT appear under device settings, nope, not even under audio, etc. as the directions...
  10. Unknown computers detected on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown computers detected on my network: So i have a Tp-Link mr3420 running dd-wrt. On my windows 10 machine in the network tab i can see computers that are not mine, hovever on my router in the dhcp table i cannot see any other computers than my owns. On my linux machine i do not see the unknown computers that...