Windows 10: My computer is not using all of the RAM on my computer.

Discus and support My computer is not using all of the RAM on my computer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm user of X5650 System. Im not english so my post is not good at read, i beg your pardon. I'm using 14gb ram (2GB X 5EA + 4GB 1EA with same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lovesion815, Sep 25, 2018.

1. My computer is not using all of the RAM on my computer.

Hello, I'm user of X5650 System. Im not english so my post is not good at read, i beg your pardon.
    I'm using 14gb ram (2GB X 5EA + 4GB 1EA with same clock)
    I'm using Dual mornitor and Primo Ramdisk server edition (2GB dynamic? kinetic? ramdisk)
    When I run game that using a lot of ram like BF1 or GTAV, while running chrome 4+ tabs,
    My computer didn't use more ram than 8.7GB (reduce ramdisk 1gb, 9.3GB)
    So while playing game, frame dropped hard..
    i don't know why, virtual memory page set on disk e WITH AUTO (C: SSD 240GB WIN , D,E,G:HDD)
    no effect disable virtual memory page. (adverse effect)
    why my computer cant use left 4gb of ram? why?
    Here is my computer Information

My computer is not using all of the RAM on my computer. [​IMG]

And this is when memory usage cant go higher while im playing BF1

:)

lovesion815, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Sep 25, 2018
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Sep 25, 2018
  4. spunk Win User

My computer is not using all of the RAM on my computer.

computer is only using 1 gb RAM

What is the ,make and model # of your computer/Motherboard?
    What version of Windows 10 are you running? 32bit or 64bit? If you are running 32bit Windows, it will not recognize more then 4GB of your RAM.
    Boot into Setup (Bios) under the Main or General tab, there should be a listing for System Information that should list all of the installed RAM in the computer. Make sure it lists all of the RAM installed, if not, your motherboard may not support it. Go to Integrated Peripherals/Video and it should show you the Shared RAM amount for your video card. You can change this to a lower level if you like.

spunk, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

My computer is not using all of the RAM on my computer.

1. My computer is not using all of the RAM on my computer. - Similar Threads - computer using RAM

2. My ram is not used at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ram is not used at all: Hello i have questions why my ram is not used allMy ram is 8gb but 3.44 used i don't know how tk fix it i try in msconfig but its say cannot apply original bootMy windows is windows 11 acer aspire es1 420Theres any solutions?...
  3. My ram is not used at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ram is not used at all: Hello i have questions why my ram is not used allMy ram is 8gb but 3.44 used i don't know how tk fix it i try in msconfig but its say cannot apply original bootMy windows is windows 11 acer aspire es1 420Theres any solutions?...
  4. "Something is useing all of my computers ram and i cannot find the cause"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something is useing all of my computers ram and i cannot find the cause": for the past few days all of my ram has been being maxed out and i cant find the cause through task manager, i believe it to be a virus but all my antiviruses cant find it....
  5. "Something is useing all of my computers ram and i cannot find the cause"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Something is useing all of my computers ram and i cannot find the cause": for the past few days all of my ram has been being maxed out and i cant find the cause through task manager, i believe it to be a virus but all my antiviruses cant find it....
  6. My computer uses 50% of my RAM while idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer uses 50% of my RAM while idle: Even with no programs open, on the desktop, my computer is eating through 4.2GB of my 8GB of RAM. Does anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-uses-50-of-my-ram-while-idle/0457b542-d119-4347-8ea7-f28d42832aef
  7. My computer uses 50% of my RAM while idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer uses 50% of my RAM while idle: Even with no programs open, on the desktop, my computer is eating through 4.2GB of my 8GB of RAM. Does anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-uses-50-of-my-ram-while-idle/0457b542-d119-4347-8ea7-f28d42832aef
  8. Why can't my computer use half of my ram

Why can't my computer use half of my ram: i've tried ticking the maximum allocated box found in "msconfig" and it still doesn't work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-my-computer-use-half-of-my-ram/25980efc-1440-43f7-8be9-2a621d8d2f5e
  9. Something is using all my RAM or my computer does not know how to use it

Something is using all my RAM or my computer does not know how to use it: Hello, I have been using windows 10 a while now, and I need to restart the computer often to keep the RAM usage low. I also use Linux on the same computer and I do not experience the same problem there. When i Run firefox alone i use 90-100% of my memory. When i run wow and...
  10. My computer is not using all of the RAM on my computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer is not using all of the RAM on my computer.: Hello, I'm user of X5650 System. Im not english so my post is not good at read, i beg your pardon. I'm using 14gb ram (2GB X 5EA + 4GB 1EA with same clock) I'm using Dual mornitor and Primo Ramdisk server edition (2GB dynamic? kinetic? ramdisk) When I run game that using a...