Windows 10: My computer is not working

Discus and support My computer is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [IMG] My computer is like this, can I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TuanDat, Jul 10, 2019.

1. TuanDat Win User

My computer is not working

My computer is not working [​IMG]

My computer is like this, can I fix it?

:)

TuanDat, Jul 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Computer Not Working

It's a laptop and it has a battery so I don't think that will work unless you want me ripping out the battery repeatedly

Nova_DeathStep, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Computer Not Working

Hi,

Failure to access the Start menu and missing icons can be caused by a corrupted user profile. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option and create a new user account. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you were able to access Safe Mode, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10. By doing this, we may identify if this is an account related issue. The link also contains all the necessary information including the step on how to set up a new account in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. My computer is not working - Similar Threads - computer working

2. Computer says internet isn't available but it is, it works with the browser but won't for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer says internet isn't available but it is, it works with the browser but won't for...: I've tried with Wi-Fi, hotspot from my mobile, any network really but translating from Italian it says "internet unavailable, protected". I have several desktop apps I work on on a daily basis and I've been trying to settle for the web version of a few of them since internet...
  3. Computer says internet isn't available but it is, it works with the browser but won't for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer says internet isn't available but it is, it works with the browser but won't for...: I've tried with Wi-Fi, hotspot from my mobile, any network really but translating from Italian it says "internet unavailable, protected". I have several desktop apps I work on on a daily basis and I've been trying to settle for the web version of a few of them since internet...
  4. Work computer suddenly did a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work computer suddenly did a factory reset: I logged into my work computer this morning dell optiplex 7070 that has had issues for years. Everything was fine when I logged in but the computer is really slow so while it booted up I walked away, when I came back to the computer it had started doing a reset without my...
  5. Work computer suddenly did a factory reset

Work computer suddenly did a factory reset: I logged into my work computer this morning dell optiplex 7070 that has had issues for years. Everything was fine when I logged in but the computer is really slow so while it booted up I walked away, when I came back to the computer it had started doing a reset without my...
  6. My charger works but the computer wont turn on and the charging light wont turn on. It was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My charger works but the computer wont turn on and the charging light wont turn on. It was...: I just bought it a year ago, and it was doing well until now i’ve tried to plug in the charger and open it up because sometimes that works, I've tried holding the power button down, but nothing seems to work. Its is a HP ENVY x360 2n1 laptop 13...
  7. My charger works but the computer wont turn on and the charging light wont turn on. It was...

My charger works but the computer wont turn on and the charging light wont turn on. It was...: I just bought it a year ago, and it was doing well until now i’ve tried to plug in the charger and open it up because sometimes that works, I've tried holding the power button down, but nothing seems to work. Its is a HP ENVY x360 2n1 laptop 13...
  8. Hi In my desktop computer keyboard letters are not working. Even I’m on screen keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi In my desktop computer keyboard letters are not working. Even I’m on screen keyboard...: I’m trying to log in after update. But keyboard letters are not working so I cannot type the password. On screen keyboard also the same letter keys are not working. Numbers are working...
  9. Hi In my desktop computer keyboard letters are not working. Even I’m on screen keyboard...

Hi In my desktop computer keyboard letters are not working. Even I’m on screen keyboard...: I’m trying to log in after update. But keyboard letters are not working so I cannot type the password. On screen keyboard also the same letter keys are not working. Numbers are working...
  10. Windows stopped working - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was :...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stopped working - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was :...: Dear Sir/Madam,My laptop occasionally experiences a blue screen when shutting down.The stop codes are: "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" and sometimes "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE".I have the MEMORY.DMP file, accessible through this link:...