Windows 10: My computer is not working

Discus and support My computer is not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; it says contact your system administrator and some settings are restricted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leuel, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Leuel Win User

My computer is not working

it says contact your system administrator and some settings are restricted

:)

Leuel, Aug 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 4, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 4, 2020
  4. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. My computer is not working - Similar Threads - computer working

2. for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.: hey. my mic doesnt work on my computer. it doesnt work on my laptop but works on my main pc so i assume its not a issue with my mic. I updated all my drivers and even deleted my michrophone driver and restarted it again. none if tgus wokred and i hope it can get fixed...
  3. for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    for some reason I cannot get the mic on my headset to work on my computer.: hey. my mic doesnt work on my computer. it doesnt work on my laptop but works on my main pc so i assume its not a issue with my mic. I updated all my drivers and even deleted my michrophone driver and restarted it again. none if tgus wokred and i hope it can get fixed...
  4. Work computer taskbar seems to cover the Excel tabs when maximized in Windows 11 - how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work computer taskbar seems to cover the Excel tabs when maximized in Windows 11 - how do I...: Just installed Windows 11, and my taskbar now covers my Excel tabs - how do I fix this? i don't want to autohide my taskbar, and tried to turnoff flashing taskbar..Thanks....
  5. Work computer taskbar seems to cover the Excel tabs when maximized in Windows 11 - how do I...

Work computer taskbar seems to cover the Excel tabs when maximized in Windows 11 - how do I...: Just installed Windows 11, and my taskbar now covers my Excel tabs - how do I fix this? i don't want to autohide my taskbar, and tried to turnoff flashing taskbar..Thanks....
  6. Computer stuck at 97% working on update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck at 97% working on update.: Hi,Computer has been stuck at 97% working on update. I have tried the hard reset and it just gets stuck at 97% again.Is there any other avenue to correct this.Thanks...
  7. Computer stuck at 97% working on update.

Computer stuck at 97% working on update.: Hi,Computer has been stuck at 97% working on update. I have tried the hard reset and it just gets stuck at 97% again.Is there any other avenue to correct this.Thanks...
  8. Logging into fileserver locally using credentials, works on some computers, but the rest...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logging into fileserver locally using credentials, works on some computers, but the rest...: We have a local network file server, our computers that need to connect to the fileserver is over ethernet and is using a private network, the issue we are having is that fileserver is visiable in the network panel in the file explorer, but when we want to connect to the...
  9. Logging into fileserver locally using credentials, works on some computers, but the rest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging into fileserver locally using credentials, works on some computers, but the rest...: We have a local network file server, our computers that need to connect to the fileserver is over ethernet and is using a private network, the issue we are having is that fileserver is visiable in the network panel in the file explorer, but when we want to connect to the...
  10. Logging into fileserver locally using credentials, works on some computers, but the rest...