Windows 10: my computer is on fire help pls its firing 2 minutes help

Discus and support my computer is on fire help pls its firing 2 minutes help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; help me pls call 911 idk what to do i want to watch sponbebob but it didnt work... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NoOneJK, Aug 16, 2022.

1. NoOneJK Win User

my computer is on fire help pls its firing 2 minutes help

help me pls call 911 idk what to do i want to watch sponbebob but it didnt work

:)

NoOneJK, Aug 16, 2022

2. Fire TV

I plugged in the Fire tv stick in the tv, and i select the option mirroring.

An after from my computer try to connect so i search from my computer but I did not find in the list of wifi connections and also i try monitor option not work but later i find fire stick in device manager device list. So i think we remove the fire stick and
    reinstall may be work. But after that i am not able to reinstall too.

bennykirubakarant, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Amazon Fire Stick

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

You can try the following procedures below explain how connect your fire stick to Wi-Fi:

Steps

Connect the Amazon Fire Stick to your TV. The Amazon Fire Stick connects directly to an HDMI port on the back of your TV. ...

Connect the Fire Stick to power. ...

Select Settings. ...

Select Network. ...

Select your preferred network. ...

Enter the Wi-Fi network password. ...

Select Connect.

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Aug 16, 2022
  4. my computer is on fire help pls its firing 2 minutes help

Bill Smithers, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

my computer is on fire help pls its firing 2 minutes help

1. my computer is on fire help pls its firing 2 minutes help - Similar Threads - computer fire help

2. Computer of mine not firing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer of mine not firing: I cant even see the sign in page. It stuck on nowhere. I have only blue screen with no information at all. The only image I saw when I boot up is the Windows logo. After that, nothing at all. I need help I have this issue for 2 days now and I dont know what to do. This is...
  3. Computer of mine not firing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer of mine not firing: I cant even see the sign in page. It stuck on nowhere. I have only blue screen with no information at all. The only image I saw when I boot up is the Windows logo. After that, nothing at all. I need help I have this issue for 2 days now and I dont know what to do. This is...
  4. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  5. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  6. Computer not firing up

Computer not firing up: My computer when I turn on it stuck with grey screen with cursor. It turns grey after seeing the windows logo and spinning wheel on it. I know it is a 2years old computer but it is updated so it should not work this way. I can still use it without problem with the performance...
  7. Computer not firing up

Computer not firing up: My computer when I turn on it stuck with grey screen with cursor. It turns grey after seeing the windows logo and spinning wheel on it. I know it is a 2years old computer but it is updated so it should not work this way. I can still use it without problem with the performance...
  8. computer not firing up

computer not firing up: My computer got lag today and I force restart it and it stuck in preparing Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-firing-up/22c6c0fb-3581-44ae-9ca7-453318e323fc
  9. computer not firing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer not firing up: My computer got lag today and I force restart it and it stuck in preparing Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-firing-up/22c6c0fb-3581-44ae-9ca7-453318e323fc
  10. computer not firing up