Windows 10: My computer is practically dead.

Discus and support My computer is practically dead. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is always using 100% of it's CPU (~2GHz) no matter what, it lies to itself about how short it's storage is (4GB, horrible... I know.). It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Miner Lagg Gritz, Sep 4, 2019.

1. My computer is practically dead.

My computer is always using 100% of it's CPU (~2GHz) no matter what, it lies to itself about how short it's storage is (4GB, horrible... I know.). It will crash programs that are trying to help it. 'System' is dealing less damage to the CPU than literally everything else! I swear I might as well make a new PC and not even sell this, because whoever buys this will hate me! Is there any recommendation to at least make this computer not as much of a nightmare as is it? It's killing both my brain cells, and my PC's Processing Power!

:)

Miner Lagg Gritz, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Sep 4, 2019
  3. xdpsx Win User
    Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10

Hi,

Does someone know any other complex and well explained step-by-step with practical examples guide for Windows 10 security like this one?

Harden Windows 10 for Security. How to secure Windows 10.

It would be great if the guide is explained like for a beginner, but in the same time explaining advance Windows 10 security, and give practical examples, showing the steps which should be followed, to achieve the advises.

Respectfully.

xdpsx, Sep 4, 2019
  4. My computer is practically dead.

Computer is dead DL Win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check.

Method 1:

Disconnect all the unnecessary external devices connected to the computer (except the mouse, keyboard and the recovery media) now check if the operating system loads.

Method 2: Try to boot into Safe Mode with Networking or Enable low-resolution video.

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.
    • Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, and then press
      ENTER.
    • Under Advanced boot options select, Safe Mode with Networking, or Low Resolution Video

Method 3: Check Device Manager and look for Display Adapters.

Step 1:

• If you see 2 items under Display Adapters, disable to integrated video card (e.g. Intel HD 4000 or AMD Radeon HD 4200) and restart. (try vice versa if it does not work)

Step 2:

• If you see 1 item under Display Adapters, rollback the driver or uninstall the display adapter in Device Manager, and enable the option to delete driver software.

Install the latest Display Adapters drivers form the manufacturer’s website and check.

I suggest you to refer the steps provided by Mr. Andre Da Costa, from the following link and check.

How to: Troubleshoot Common Setup and Stop Errors During Windows 10 Installation

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

My computer is practically dead.

1. My computer is practically dead. - Similar Threads - computer practically dead

2. Computer is dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is dead: I have an hp all in one desktop I love Model: 24-DP0014 And it is dead. The tech said no idea we tried the 15 sec reboot he says scrapIt but it’s only 2 years old. Has this been a problem and does it need to be just scrapped?...
  3. Computer is dead

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is dead: I have an hp all in one desktop I love Model: 24-DP0014 And it is dead. The tech said no idea we tried the 15 sec reboot he says scrapIt but it’s only 2 years old. Has this been a problem and does it need to be just scrapped?...
  4. Computer is dead

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is my computer dead?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my computer dead?: I have inherited a pc from a friend and it has never been able to update since receiving it. It is stuck on a windows 10 version from like 2018. I have tried everything I can think of to update it but it kept giving me errors. Recently I took it upon myself to figure out how...
  6. Is my computer dead?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my computer dead?: I have inherited a pc from a friend and it has never been able to update since receiving it. It is stuck on a windows 10 version from like 2018. I have tried everything I can think of to update it but it kept giving me errors. Recently I took it upon myself to figure out how...
  7. Is my computer dead?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Issue with a dead computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with a dead computer.: Hello, I went in to fix a fan in my laptop and I think I shorted out the thing because it will not power on. I scavenged the hard drive from the machine and hooked it to my desktop to try and take my data off of it, however a normal file system does not appear. All that is...
  9. Issue with a dead computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with a dead computer.: Hello, I went in to fix a fan in my laptop and I think I shorted out the thing because it will not power on. I scavenged the hard drive from the machine and hooked it to my desktop to try and take my data off of it, however a normal file system does not appear. All that is...
  10. Computer dead

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer dead: I was doing some work on the computer this morning, when the power went out for a couple of hours. Tried numerous times to get it going again, but it kept freezing up on me, every time I would force a reboot, it would end up freezing. I finally ended up getting a message...