Windows 10: My computer is randomly rebooting several times a day.

Discus and support My computer is randomly rebooting several times a day. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI I'm hoping somone can help. This has been happening for a while now. I have reset the computer and I have had the RAM and motherboard replaced, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BulAnt, Apr 17, 2021.

1. BulAnt Win User

My computer is randomly rebooting several times a day.

HI I'm hoping somone can help. This has been happening for a while now. I have reset the computer and I have had the RAM and motherboard replaced, it helped for a while but it's started happening again more often.

The last error I got was "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007a 0x0000000000000001, 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xffff8a0926fcc080, 0xffffe6731ffcd000."

Dump files

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApYze69bGFP-m-YBQxwrd-v6IbhiGA?e=x1xbgX

:)

BulAnt, Apr 17, 2021
  2. xXTenXx Win User

PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Apr 17, 2021
  3. lumia 930 reboots randomly several times

Hi ,

I tried this option already and it was not helpful .

Still Mobile reboots randomly while using whatsapp and camera . 15-20 times a day .

Please help to fix this .

HemaKumarbv, Apr 17, 2021
  4. My computer is randomly rebooting several times a day.

My computer is randomly rebooting

My computer is randomly rebooting

Anthony Osburn, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

My computer is randomly rebooting several times a day.

1. My computer is randomly rebooting several times a day. - Similar Threads - computer randomly rebooting

2. BSOD several times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD several times a day: My HP ENVY 15 is hitting a BSOD several times a day:https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qmng712ojjoxhw/log.txt?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/aveu0tehbhdapxe/dump.dml?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-several-times-a-day/30cb9f6c-136f-4ed7-a8a8-339df70b7e13
  3. BSOD Several Times A Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Several Times A Day: Hello, I am getting BSOD errors several times per day, seemingly at random. This has been going on for about a month now. It started around the time of some Windows updates but I don't know if that is related.The last 5 minidump files are here:...
  4. Windows reboots several times per day - "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reboots several times per day - "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.": My Windows 11 laptop reboots randomly 1 or more times per day. The event log usually says something like this:The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffac024ebdf360, 0xfffffd8f7143f6d0, 0xffffac024ec5fa60. How can I find and fix the source of this error?...
  5. Windows reboots several times per day - "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck."

Windows reboots several times per day - "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.": My Windows 11 laptop reboots randomly 1 or more times per day. The event log usually says something like this:The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffac024ebdf360, 0xfffffd8f7143f6d0, 0xffffac024ec5fa60. How can I find and fix the source of this error?...
  6. computer crashing several times a day

computer crashing several times a day: Good morningI have posted this problem recently but have been unable to find the cause of my computer crashing numerous times. What happens is I am working away on documents with several windows open when without warning the screen goes black and is unresponsive. I have to...
  7. computer crashing several times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashing several times a day: Good morningI have posted this problem recently but have been unable to find the cause of my computer crashing numerous times. What happens is I am working away on documents with several windows open when without warning the screen goes black and is unresponsive. I have to...
  8. computer crashing several times a day

9. comoputer is rebooting itself several times a day.

comoputer is rebooting itself several times a day.: The computer bluescreens, says there is a problem and needs to restart. This happens several times a day and is causing me big problems I copied an item from the event viewer that I think might have a clue. Can anyone look at it and tell me now to fix or suggest anything I...
  10. My laptop randomly shuts down several times a day

My laptop randomly shuts down several times a day: My laptop is operated by Windows 10. Over the last several months it began to shut down at least once a day, in a completely random fashion whenever the laptop is not being used. I noticed the following event in the event log, I was wondering if somebody can help me get some...