Windows 10: My computer is randomly stuttering and it becomes almost unusable.

Discus and support My computer is randomly stuttering and it becomes almost unusable. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer is stuttering a lot recently, happens at any time such as playing a game, watching youtube, or even when I am just on the desktop idle.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewKastor, Sep 11, 2018.

1. My computer is randomly stuttering and it becomes almost unusable.

My computer is stuttering a lot recently, happens at any time such as playing a game, watching youtube, or even when I am just on the desktop idle.

Specs:

Ryzen 5 1500x

1060 6GB Zotac Mini

Biostar B350gt5

BX300 Crucial 240GB SSD

Toshiba P300 7200RPM 1TB HDD

Video of the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAwcEsU8hrM&

Any help is appreciated, so far I have not had any luck finding out what is wrong, event viewer shows errors and critical but not around the time it starts stuttering, it is totally random as far as I can tell.

:)

AndrewKastor, Sep 11, 2018

2. Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 11, 2018
  4. My computer is randomly stuttering and it becomes almost unusable.

Computer stuttering then freezing

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

Suggest you to let us know the details of that update after which you started experiencing these issues.

Follow these steps to open the “view update history” screen:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Windows Update.

You will find “view update history” option in the left panel.

Further if you notice a similar trend in performance issues over different computers then you may also leave a feedback using the Feedback app.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

My computer is randomly stuttering and it becomes almost unusable.

1. My computer is randomly stuttering and it becomes almost unusable. - Similar Threads - computer randomly stuttering

2. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...
  3. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...
  4. Help with almost unusable usb stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with almost unusable usb stick: Hi there. I have a kingston 32gb thumb drive. I tried to install windows on it with rufus and it became read only. It switched to RAW and is write protected. I can't do anything neither from AOMEI partition assistant or diskpart. I already tried "attributes disk clear...
  5. Help with almost unusable usb stick

Help with almost unusable usb stick: Hi there. I have a kingston 32gb thumb drive. I tried to install windows on it with rufus and it became read only. It switched to RAW and is write protected. I can't do anything neither from AOMEI partition assistant or diskpart. I already tried "attributes disk clear...
  6. Help with almost unusable usb stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Wifi randomly becomes laggy, only on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi randomly becomes laggy, only on my computer: Hi,I've always had wifi problems on my computer, they were rare and not too annoying. My family recently changed of modem and now it's a mess. It only happens at night, my wifi suddenly becomes really slow till I just lose completely internet it's written "No Internet,...
  8. Wifi randomly becomes laggy, only on my computer

Wifi randomly becomes laggy, only on my computer: Hi,I've always had wifi problems on my computer, they were rare and not too annoying. My family recently changed of modem and now it's a mess. It only happens at night, my wifi suddenly becomes really slow till I just lose completely internet it's written "No Internet,...
  9. My PC has become completely unusable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has become completely unusable.: So i've completely resetted my computer on January 27, 2023, and when the reset completes i complete the whole new computer setup guide. But when i am allowed access to my computer. it all of a sudden becomes completely unusable. The mouse barely moves it's like its lagging,...
  10. My computer stutters, freezes and reboots randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer stutters, freezes and reboots randomly.: So I've had this issue with my machine for about the past weeks or so. At first it starts stuttering which is easily noticed when the sound starts glitching out, then it freezes up and then rebootshow long it takes before that happens has varied. I've tried a bunch of things...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer srarts to lag and goes unusable

2. my computer become unusable when i download

3. windows pc becomes unuseable when its running a security check