Windows 10: My computer is rebooting randomly. I have searched the web for solutions, but I have...

Discus and support My computer is rebooting randomly. I have searched the web for solutions, but I have... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep having this Kernel issue that keeps shutting off my PC, can you guys help me. - System - Provider [ Name]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by angelcastillo3, Sep 6, 2019.

1. My computer is rebooting randomly. I have searched the web for solutions, but I have...

I keep having this Kernel issue that keeps shutting off my PC, can you guys help me.

- System

- Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}

EventID 41

Version 6

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000400000000002

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2019-09-06T12:12:59.413752500Z

EventRecordID 3686

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 4
    [ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

Computer AngelsPC

- Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18

- EventData

BugcheckCode 257
    BugcheckParameter1 0xc
    BugcheckParameter2 0x0
    BugcheckParameter3 0xffff87017dac0180
    BugcheckParameter4 0xa
    SleepInProgress 0
    PowerButtonTimestamp 0
    BootAppStatus 0
    Checkpoint 0
    ConnectedStandbyInProgress false
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFI false
    CheckpointStatus 0

:)

angelcastillo3, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Turn Off Web Search Results When Searching My Computer

Hi,

If you are pertaining to the Cortana search web results, you can disable it and improve local search results. Follow the steps below to disable web results:

• Click the search bar.
    • Select the Notebook icon on the left pane of the search bar.
    • From the options, select Settings. (Note: On the later versions of Windows, the Settings button might be outside the Notebook icon.)
    • On the Settings, toggle the Cortana gives me suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option to
      Off.
    • On the lower part, turn off the Search online and included web results option as well.

See the image as reference to the above steps:

My computer is rebooting randomly.  I have searched the web for solutions, but I have... 7c9e0858-2114-462b-b171-63b6e7d3089d.jpg

After doing the steps, try using search again and see if the web results will now disappear.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Disable Web Search when I hit Windows Key to Search my Computer

Hi Larry,

To be able to disable the Web Search when using the searchbox, you need to turn off Cortana. The searchbox will now say "Search Windows" instead of "Ask me anything." It will be more responsive and only show results from your hard drive or local network. To
    do this, you can follow the steps below:

• Login to Windows 10 computer with your Microsoft account.
    • Click on Cortana search bar.
    • In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    • Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    • Then turn off Cortana option.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Sep 6, 2019
  4. My computer is rebooting randomly. I have searched the web for solutions, but I have...

Disable Web Search Results in Windows 10 Start Menu

Hi Taira,

Disabling web results in the search box depends on the version and build of your Windows 10. We suggest checking the Windows 10 version and build installed on your computer. To check the version and build, follow the steps below:

• On Cortana search, type winver and press
      Enter
    • A pop-up box will appear containing the version and build of your operating system.

Meanwhile, you can try these steps on how to disable web results in the search box:

• Click the search box in the taskbar.
    • Select the Notebook icon
      My computer is rebooting randomly.  I have searched the web for solutions, but I have... a0c1fa7c-1198-4621-a19b-ece827a34a33.png

in the left pane.
    • Click Settings from the list.
    • In the Settings page, turn off the Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option.
    • Also, turn off the Search online and include web results option.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

My computer is rebooting randomly. I have searched the web for solutions, but I have...

1. My computer is rebooting randomly. I have searched the web for solutions, but I have... - Similar Threads - computer rebooting randomly

2. I am having random crashes with a reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having random crashes with a reboot.: I am having random crashes with a reboot. No warning computer acts as if someone hit the reset button. Can be doing anything, surfing, watching video, gaming.It had this behavior before I upgraded all this stuff. The memory upgrade was an attempt to rule memory...
  3. I am having random crashes with a reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having random crashes with a reboot.: I am having random crashes with a reboot. No warning computer acts as if someone hit the reset button. Can be doing anything, surfing, watching video, gaming.It had this behavior before I upgraded all this stuff. The memory upgrade was an attempt to rule memory...
  4. I have no login on my computer but I have to renew my password?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no login on my computer but I have to renew my password?!?: Hi. I got a new computer last august and I have Windows 11 Home edition installed. I did not install the OS and the computer came with no login or anything. That is, I turn on the computer and it doesn't prompt me for login before opening up to the desktop. But a few weeks...
  5. I have searched the question, but I didn't found the solution to solve my problem. My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have searched the question, but I didn't found the solution to solve my problem. My...: COMPUTER NAMENGUYEN_THONGSYSTEM PRODUCT NAMELENOVO 82SNBIOSJ4CN37WW 03/17/2023OS BUILD22621.1.amd64fre.ni_release.220506-1250PLATFORM ROLEMobileCONNECTED STANDBYSupportedREPORT TIME2023-09-1011:24:20Information about each currently installed batteryBATTERY...
  6. I have searched the question, but I didn't found the solution to solve my problem. My...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have searched the question, but I didn't found the solution to solve my problem. My...: COMPUTER NAMENGUYEN_THONGSYSTEM PRODUCT NAMELENOVO 82SNBIOSJ4CN37WW 03/17/2023OS BUILD22621.1.amd64fre.ni_release.220506-1250PLATFORM ROLEMobileCONNECTED STANDBYSupportedREPORT TIME2023-09-1011:24:20Information about each currently installed batteryBATTERY...
  7. I have random BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have random BSOD's: I am writing to request assistance with a technical issue that I have been experiencing. Recently, I have been encountering random blue screen of death BSOD errors on my system. I have not made any recent changes to the system, but the issue seems to occur when the system is...
  8. I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.: I am currently having an issue with my computer that states "No bootable device." when powering on. We've tried everything; turning the computer on and off three times to get into WindowsRE (which failed), tried changing the boot mode in BIOS (which didn't let me select...
  9. I hope that you have a solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hope that you have a solution: Hi, If you can help me to know how to open these files? File Story: The files restored after reinstallation of a clean copy of windows 10, 64bit on HP laptop running office 2016, 32 bit. During reinstallation Drive C and that part concerning system files was deleted to...
  10. My computer freezes up and I have to turn it off to reboot it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer freezes up and I have to turn it off to reboot it: My HP All in one computer has been freezing up. I have to turn it off and then back on to reboot it. This has been happening a couple of times a day. I purchased it new in April 2018 What is causing this and what can I do to correct it....