Windows 10: my computer is running very slow

Discus and support my computer is running very slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi! my computer is running very slowly. task manager shows that a process "services and controller app " used up almost 90% of the CPU capacity! Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by harwong1, Jul 20, 2020.

1. harwong1 Win User

my computer is running very slow

hi! my computer is running very slowly. task manager shows that a process "services and controller app " used up almost 90% of the CPU capacity! Can anybody help?

:)

harwong1, Jul 20, 2020
  2. CantaTex Win User

Computer running very slow after Windows 10 upgrade

Dell XPS 8700 computer with 8 GB Ram originally running 8.1 was upgraded to windows 10. After a long installation process, system is up and running but it's very slow, incredibly slow. Any suggestions? I received no error messages!

CantaTex, Jul 20, 2020
  3. computer very slow

my computer is running very slow. 47 background process are running. is that normal?

ChristopherShanaberg, Jul 20, 2020
  4. candle_86 Win User

System very slow

My Windows XP x64 install is clean, but it runs very poorly when ever i load up anything like steam ect. Memtest checked out fine on my computer also just to add. I have Windows Server 2003 SP2 installed and all my updates done, but its unbarably slow when ever i do anything. My system specs are listed correctly

candle_86, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

1. my computer is running very slow - Similar Threads - computer running very

2. Computer running very slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer running very slow.: I cleaned disk and unwanted files .But computer still running very slow.Hoping you can help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-very-slow/f4755bac-384e-4540-a2d2-e08890c8daef
  3. Computer running very slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer running very slow.: I cleaned disk and unwanted files .But computer still running very slow.Hoping you can help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-very-slow/f4755bac-384e-4540-a2d2-e08890c8daef
  4. Often my computer runs very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Often my computer runs very slow: My computer often runs very slowly. When I check in task manager to see what could be causing this, I find that the disk is running 100%. What can cause this?...
  5. Often my computer runs very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Often my computer runs very slow: My computer often runs very slowly. When I check in task manager to see what could be causing this, I find that the disk is running 100%. What can cause this?...
  6. Often my computer runs very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. my computer is running very slow all of a sudden

my computer is running very slow all of a sudden: Last week my laptop started to run very slow, to the point where i cant even open task manager to see whats happening, i checked for viruses but i had nothing, i deleted some of my games, and end some background processes but its still the same slow laptop. does anyone know a...
  8. my computer is running very slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is running very slow all of a sudden: Last week my laptop started to run very slow, to the point where i cant even open task manager to see whats happening, i checked for viruses but i had nothing, i deleted some of my games, and end some background processes but its still the same slow laptop. does anyone know a...
  9. Computer is running very slow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer is running very slow: My computer is running very slow and sometimes it does not to respond at all. And this happen after I watch adult content movies. Please help. AB Mavhungu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/computer-is-running-very-slow/ebca2912-84c8-4e15-8ea0-bc01844e2c4a
  10. my computer runs very slow

my computer runs very slow: please help to make my computer runs faster thanks and god bless alanis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-runs-very-slow/47ae14ce-1dd2-4323-b2bc-d16e3b1a6c82