Windows 10: My computer is running win 10 digital licence continues to freeze and restart.

Discus and support My computer is running win 10 digital licence continues to freeze and restart. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help my computer continues to restart and freeze .I am giving you the link of memory dump, mini dump and computer specs.Any help will be highly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alkeshkumbhat, Jul 30, 2021.

1. My computer is running win 10 digital licence continues to freeze and restart.

Please help my computer continues to restart and freeze .I am giving you the link of memory dump, mini dump and computer specs.Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance Please help.here is the link:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HvBcgm1XSpHJKHamMFNaMnYiRWrv2lUb?usp=sharing

:)

Alkeshkumbhat, Jul 30, 2021

2. Transfer Windows 10 digital licence to another computer

Hi,

I have retail Windows 10 Pro digital licence which is linked to my microsoft account. I want to transfer that licence to new laptop. What are the steps? Do I need to deactivate licence (and how) at first laptop and then install windows to other laptop and link
    somehow that licence to that laptop?

Thanks in advance

JovicaPantic, Jul 30, 2021
  3. dantandem Win User
    digital licence for windows

tried win 10 pro install cant verify digital licence same for win 10 home.

do I need a specific version of windows for my digital licence? if so which one and where do I get it from I think I saw something about ver.1609 ??

thanks

dantandem, Jul 30, 2021
  4. My computer is running win 10 digital licence continues to freeze and restart.

win 10 oem licence

Hello,

I am using win 10 pro upgraded from win 8 , after upgrading the win is activated with a digital licence , when I put my original win 8 key in the change the licence field the licence shows a oem key in the basic computer information page, does it mean any
    thing ?

AbdurRahim.1955, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

My computer is running win 10 digital licence continues to freeze and restart.

1. My computer is running win 10 digital licence continues to freeze and restart. - Similar Threads - computer running digital

2. Transferring a digital licence to a new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring a digital licence to a new computer: I am going to buy a new computer and I will buy a new windows 11 license for that new computer and the computer I am currently using has a windows 10 which is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. The problem is I want to format this computer and...
  3. digital licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    digital licence: I only my hard drive left from my original computer which is formatted - and contains I think my original digital licence -from what I understand Microsoft still has that on file ? since I have been automatically activated from win. 8 to win.10 how do I restore that as I...
  4. Digital licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital licence: I have been wanting to reinstall windows from scratch and get as clean a copy as possible for some time now and I been looking into it lately. I want to try and get rid if any ghosts partitions left behind such as my old windows 7 i can bring up on startup by clicking on F8 i...
  5. Computer is continuously running high - Browsers are freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is continuously running high - Browsers are freezing: I have a very "clean" computer with no problems. Lenovo 710-15ISK. I have regularly scheduled Defrag and virus scans through Windows. But lately my web browser, Microsoft Edge, has been freezing when I only have one program/app open. My computer also continues to run high in...
  6. Digital Licence

Digital Licence: Dear sir, I am a ninth class student, I made a computer from my local shop, which did not have original windows, can I get a digital license of Windows please. Shourya Ingley...
  7. Malwarebytes update keeps freezing my computer and it restarts continually

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Malwarebytes update keeps freezing my computer and it restarts continually: I just allowed Malwarebytes to install an update and now computer is freezing up and restarts on its own. How do I uninstall malwarebyte update. I already tried going into updates on the control panel and doesn't show malwarebyte update. Thanks!...
  8. Digital licence

Digital licence: Hello, I have purchased a laptop and have signed in with a microsoft account the activate the windows, this is a year back. However now i have this problem of my windows edition showing i have windows pro but not activated. when i clicked the troubleshoot it tells me that i...
  9. Digital Licence

Digital Licence: How can I transfer my digitally licensed windows to my son's account as it is synced with my account and I am no longer able to use windows I would very much like to transfer my license to his account can I do that ? is there a way? please help me...
  10. digital licence

digital licence: with digital licence can ı upgrade to pro ver. ı was using it but ı had to replace pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-licence/d3061a81-7cab-4a1e-965c-ee6d2bee87dc"