Windows 10: my computer is saying i cannot connect to server

Discus and support my computer is saying i cannot connect to server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It appears when i am on my microsoft outlook it will not connect to the server. Is the server down? let me know. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Midwest Accurate, Sep 15, 2019.

1. my computer is saying i cannot connect to server

It appears when i am on my microsoft outlook it will not connect to the server. Is the server down? let me know. Thank you.

:)

Midwest Accurate, Sep 15, 2019

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Sep 15, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

my computer is saying i cannot connect to server [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

my computer is saying i cannot connect to server [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 15, 2019
  4. my computer is saying i cannot connect to server

Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server connectivity is blocked. It is possible that
    your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server or your Firewall settings are blocking the connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Is your computer connected to a wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue in safe mode with networking? To start Windows in safe mode with networking, you can follow the steps on this

link

In the meantime, you can perform the suggested solutions on this
    link

Loraine Mon, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

my computer is saying i cannot connect to server

1. my computer is saying i cannot connect to server - Similar Threads - computer saying cannot

2. I am using outlook. it says that there is an error - cannot connect to the server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using outlook. it says that there is an error - cannot connect to the server.: Split from this thread. I am using outlook. it says that there is an error - cannot connect to the server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-outlook-it-says-that-there-is-an-error/b029ac92-729a-4c2c-ac4f-9ee9db076116
  3. I am using outlook. it says that there is an error - cannot connect to the server.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using outlook. it says that there is an error - cannot connect to the server.: Split from this thread. I am using outlook. it says that there is an error - cannot connect to the server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-outlook-it-says-that-there-is-an-error/b029ac92-729a-4c2c-ac4f-9ee9db076116
  4. Cannot connect to the update server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot connect to the update server: We have 4 computers on a home network. All have Windows 10 2004, 10/1000 network cards, and wired connections. They all have internet access working fine. One computer has not been able to connect to the update server since early September. I have tried multiple trouble...
  5. It says I cannot activate windows and cannot connect to organization server.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    It says I cannot activate windows and cannot connect to organization server.: I have the problem 0x8007007B and when I press troubleshoot, it does nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-cannot-activate-windows-and-cannot/2f8232f8-89b0-4ea5-b98f-3263f789a13c
  6. WSUS server Cannot connect to 'server'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSUS server Cannot connect to 'server': Hi , In my WSUS server after windows OS patch and reboot When trying to connect I get the error " Cannot connect to 'server' Please make sure the Post-Installation task is completed successfully in that server. If it was please verify if the server is using another port or...
  7. I cannot connect to any minecraft servers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to any minecraft servers.: Whenever I try to connect to a new server on Minecraft it says,"Unable to connect to world" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-any-minecraft-servers/b122fa3f-9d38-4055-993e-9bf675190b8e
  8. I can't activate windwos because it says it cannot connect to Organization servers but I'm...

I can't activate windwos because it says it cannot connect to Organization servers but I'm...: So I recently switched a bunch of parts for my pc like motherboard and cpu and now windows doesn't work because it says It cannot connect to organizations servers but I am not in any organization. Error code: 0x8007232B...
  9. Minecraft my son cannot connect to server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft my son cannot connect to server: Hello. My son wants to play minecraft windows 10 edition multiplayer, but he cannot join servers, it says its not allowed in privacy settings, I allowed everything and he still cannot play it. Any help? https://ctrlv.cz/Z6oZ...
  10. it says cannot connect to activation server how do i fix this

it says cannot connect to activation server how do i fix this: it is telling me cannot connect to activation server and i have the new key when i entered it says code oxcoo4f074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-cannot-connect-to-activation-server-how-do/be428d6c-afa2-4deb-8efa-198695f32dd2"