Windows 10: MY COMPUTER IS SAYING IT HASN'T GOT BLUETOOTH ANYMORE.

Discus and support MY COMPUTER IS SAYING IT HASN'T GOT BLUETOOTH ANYMORE. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY COMPUTER IS SAYING IT HASN'T GOT BLUETOOTH ANYMORE. HAVE TRIED TO RUN A REPAIR INSTALL BY INSTALLING THE MEDIA CREATION TOOL AND CHOOSING TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cazziefraser, Nov 30, 2020.

1. MY COMPUTER IS SAYING IT HASN'T GOT BLUETOOTH ANYMORE.

MY COMPUTER IS SAYING IT HASN'T GOT BLUETOOTH ANYMORE. HAVE TRIED TO RUN A REPAIR INSTALL BY INSTALLING THE MEDIA CREATION TOOL AND CHOOSING TO UPGRADE BUT NO JOY.

:)

cazziefraser, Nov 30, 2020
  2. FredUW Win User

Can Not Enable Bluetooth Anymore

The link
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems
    has not helped.

It suggests - Make sure Bluetooth is turned on :

There is no option to turn Bluetooth on, windows doesn’t comprehend that I have Bluetooth functionality.

It is not in the action center, and now that I have uninstalled my Bluetooth drivers I can not even see blue tooth listed in my device manager anymore.

It suggests - Check your Bluetooth device :

There is nothing wrong with my blue tooth devices, it is windows itself which refuses to allow me to even attempt to use bluetooth.

It suggests - Check your PC :

Airplane mode is not on.

I can not “turn blue tooth off and on” as windows is not giving me the option to turn Bluetooth off or on.

I uninstalled all of the drivers listed as “Bluetooth” in my device manager.

I went to the Lenovo website and downloaded the blue tooth driver listed there.

I went through the install process and received the message “the drives were successfully installed on this computer. You can now connect your device to this computer.”

MY COMPUTER IS SAYING IT HASN'T GOT BLUETOOTH ANYMORE. f50d0e88-8653-485f-8a6e-a10094bdc689?upload=true.png

However windows still believes my device is not blue tooth enabled.

I ran the file checker and it did not find any integrity violations.

Bluetooth used to work fine. I was using it one day when it suddenly stopped working and I can't get windows to recognize that my device has bluetooth capability anymore.

FredUW, Nov 30, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 30, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

MY COMPUTER IS SAYING IT HASN'T GOT BLUETOOTH ANYMORE.

Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

MY COMPUTER IS SAYING IT HASN'T GOT BLUETOOTH ANYMORE. 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

MY COMPUTER IS SAYING IT HASN'T GOT BLUETOOTH ANYMORE.

1. MY COMPUTER IS SAYING IT HASN'T GOT BLUETOOTH ANYMORE. - Similar Threads - COMPUTER SAYING HASN'T

2. My computer got reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer got reset: I was just playing a game and when i was done i closed the game like normal. But the game never fully closed and it was stuck on a black screen that wouldnt go away, that made it impossible for me to open task manager and force quit it. I decided to restart my computer to fix...
  3. Bluetooth not working anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth not working anymore: Hello, I am on an Acer Aspire E 15. My laptop updated recently and now I am unable to use Bluetooth. It does not show up in the action center and when I go to the actual settings, it says Bluetooth is not on. I ran the troubleshooter on the Bluetooth settings and it informed...
  4. Bluetooth not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working anymore: Today I was watching something with my Bluetooth headphones connected and suddenly I wasn't hearing anything anymore. I checked Bluetooth and It said they were still connected so I tried disconnecting them. It didn't work so I turned of Bluetooth. After that I couldn't turn...
  5. [Help] After the recent update, my laptop's bluetooth won't work anymore. It says "couldn't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] After the recent update, my laptop's bluetooth won't work anymore. It says "couldn't...: submitted by /u/Fragiline [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flozlx/help_after_the_recent_update_my_laptops_bluetooth/
  6. Cant log into my computer anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant log into my computer anymore: Got a new PC a few months back. Its been great. Like many as of recently ive been trying to play Red dead redemption 2. But of course for most it doesnt work as intended. So ive spent the last few days troubleshooting the issue. I was faced with a new possible solution...
  7. my Bluetooth no longer worksam my computer is saying its not compatible when it was...

my Bluetooth no longer worksam my computer is saying its not compatible when it was...: my Bluetooth no longer worksam my computer is saying its not compatible when it was working a week ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-no-longer-worksam-my-computer-is/5de92ffb-9928-42be-bd45-40fe23ee6dea
  8. Bluetooth not working anymore

Bluetooth not working anymore: Earlier today the option to turn Bluetooth on and off disappeared, and all of my Bluetooth devices that were connected were still paired, but were disconnected and I couldn't do anything with any of them. I ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter and it said I don't have Bluetooth...
  9. My Computer Not Supported Anymore???

My Computer Not Supported Anymore???: I was Given the below response to a question concerning my Display going out for 30 to 45 seconds at a time... Is this true that my computer cannot run Windows 10 any longer??? My Gateway spec are at the bottom......
  10. Windows says it's copied but hasn't done anything, help?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows says it's copied but hasn't done anything, help?: Been trying to make a local backup of something off an external HDD and Windows just seems to give up. This video would explain it better. -S4GV3ZP474 Surely I'm not doing anything wrong? 117879