Windows 10: My computer is showing a BSOD ramdomly. The event Viewer said this: The computer has...

Discus and support My computer is showing a BSOD ramdomly. The event Viewer said this: The computer has... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here are more details about the error:The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80119cee6a3, 0xffffeb0cedf3ecf0, 0x0000000000000000. A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel AlejandroGil, Sep 18, 2021.

1. My computer is showing a BSOD ramdomly. The event Viewer said this: The computer has...

Here are more details about the error:The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80119cee6a3, 0xffffeb0cedf3ecf0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 056b9a7b-0f00-4cc1-bacd-92b88078e274.I get the memody.dmp file, but I don't know what to do whit it.Thanks!

:)

Daniel AlejandroGil, Sep 18, 2021
  2. spike47 Win User

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 18, 2021
  4. auggy Win User

My computer is showing a BSOD ramdomly. The event Viewer said this: The computer has...

BSOD during boot every other time

The Event Logs did not show any evidence of BSODs so they may not even be recorded in the Event Viewer.

At this point I might suggest to try a clean boot, restart the computer a few times, and see if the same BSODs occur:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Follow the steps for Windows 8.1. Windows Key + S opens Search

auggy, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

My computer is showing a BSOD ramdomly. The event Viewer said this: The computer has...

1. My computer is showing a BSOD ramdomly. The event Viewer said this: The computer has... - Similar Threads - computer showing BSOD

2. computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has...: I have tried updating drivers, reinstalling windows, under-clocking my GPU, etc. I'll "fix" it for some time but it always comes back. the full error message is;The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff998733ea1010, 0xfffff8038d283ab0,...
  3. computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has...: I have tried updating drivers, reinstalling windows, under-clocking my GPU, etc. I'll "fix" it for some time but it always comes back. the full error message is;The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff998733ea1010, 0xfffff8038d283ab0,...
  4. computer keeps crashing with the same error message in event viewer "The computer has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer suddenly black screens with no BSOD, WHEA on event viewer

Computer suddenly black screens with no BSOD, WHEA on event viewer: Hello, I have been experiencing black screens rarely with WHEA showing up on event viewer.here is a link to the dmp file that might be useful:https://drive.google.com/file/d/16_ajlUKc2ogebk4cPY3DdrNTgv-aKAY1/view?usp=sharingPC Specs:Ryzen 5 2600B450M-A Pro Max mobo16gb 3200...
  6. BSOD, Event viewer said : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, Event viewer said : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...: Report Id: c5b0e540-da8c-4fda-97f8-fead8d917d73.I cant upload the dmp file anywhere, not sure what happened to it but anything i try and do with it it says it was removed or moved.Event viewer full thing: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  7. BSOD, Event viewer said : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, Event viewer said : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...: Report Id: c5b0e540-da8c-4fda-97f8-fead8d917d73.I cant upload the dmp file anywhere, not sure what happened to it but anything i try and do with it it says it was removed or moved.Event viewer full thing: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  8. BSOD, Event viewer said : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...

9. Event Viewer Took Over My Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Took Over My Computer: I would love it if someone were able to tell me why Event Viewer has sent thousands of events to God knows who, with data that you make impossible to read. I would also like to know why it has so invasively taken over functions of my computer. Before I go on, I can ensure you...
  10. Event Viewer Took Over My Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Took Over My Computer: I would love it if someone were able to tell me why Event Viewer has sent thousands of events to God knows who, with data that you make impossible to read. I would also like to know why it has so invasively taken over functions of my computer. Before I go on, I can ensure you...