Windows 10: My computer is shutdown or reboot automatically anytime

Discus and support My computer is shutdown or reboot automatically anytime in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Mr./ Ms. technician,Since yesterday Jun 16th, 2021, my computer had a problem, while I am working on the computer, my computer update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by THANH SONNGUYEN3, Jun 17, 2021.

1. My computer is shutdown or reboot automatically anytime

Dear Mr./ Ms. technician,Since yesterday Jun 16th, 2021, my computer had a problem, while I am working on the computer, my computer update automatically, and then it was shut down or reboot anytime. I don’t know what the reason is. Until now, the problem is remaining, I think it relative to the email I got before email on Apr 20th, 2021, I don’t understand what its main is, the content as below: That time I ignored the email because I really don’t understand and there is no demand for it.I really appreciate it if you could guide me to solve it as soon as possibleI look forward to hear

:)

THANH SONNGUYEN3, Jun 17, 2021

2. Add and option to shutdown the computer automatically?

Is it possible to add an option to shutdown the computer automatically when the graphic card's temperature reach xx degrees. Ex. 90 degrees.

This option better to be use specified.

Thank you very much!!

Computer Maniac *Smile My computer is shutdown or reboot automatically anytime :)

Computer_Maniac, Jun 17, 2021
  3. computer reboots after shutdown in windows 10

ok I did the Shutdown /s /t 0 and a list came up....what next?

- - - Updated - - -

I did the Cmd prompt and typed: Shutdown /s /t 0 and computer did shutdown but rebooted a couple seconds later...I have done this before...still no change with my issue of computer rebooting after shutdown...

fishingpoint, Jun 17, 2021
  4. PEG
    peg Win User

My computer is shutdown or reboot automatically anytime

Reboots when shutdown is complete

Hi there,

Just new to Forum was hoping someone could help me out with my problem.

When i go to shutdown on my comp it goes to shutdown then as it has finished shutting down it automatically reboots...:shadedshu

Have tried unchecking automatic restart in System Properties to no avail, have heard that a new graphics card could be a prob but not too sure about that.
    Any advice would be appreciated
    Thanks Peg

Thema:

My computer is shutdown or reboot automatically anytime

1. My computer is shutdown or reboot automatically anytime - Similar Threads - computer shutdown reboot

2. Computer will not automatically reboot after APC UPS has shutdown and restarted

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will not automatically reboot after APC UPS has shutdown and restarted: My Windows 10 PC has connected to the APC UPs and not turning on after shut down the PC and when I turn the UPS on. I have to turn the computer on manually by pressing the PC power button. In Bios , ALWAYS ON and WAKE ON LAN options are active. I did follow the APC UPS...
  3. Automatic shutdown

Automatic shutdown: My PC is automatically shut down without giving any warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-shutdown/f9b8d18d-f8d1-474d-b6e7-4183b9281c73
  4. automatic shutdown

automatic shutdown: Hi, I cannot find on the power management setting where the period the computer is idle, say, on Sleep before you can automatically set it to completely shutdown> For instance, there is display turn off, sleep, hibernate, hard disk turn off, but no "Shutdowm', to completely...
  5. computer reboots after shutdown in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    computer reboots after shutdown in windows 10: my computer reboots after shutting down with mouse...I have done the SFC/Scannow and the DISM scan both came up ok....I have changed all power/sleep settings to NEVER and I unchecked FAST START UP...Windows are updated and HP don't have any updates for this computer...
  6. Shutdown: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shutdown: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8040da121be, 0xffffa58b99b0e560, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 6a11bc65-c6b6-447e-9cf4-29b01dee8567. This was the blue screen...
  7. My computer wont shutdown or reboot properly

My computer wont shutdown or reboot properly: Hello everyone, I bough a computer last week and on the first 2 days using it was pretty fine but after a driver update the computer never shutdown or reboot properly. The screen goes black but other components like hd and fans still working until i force shutdown. When i...
  8. win 10 will reboot without warning anytime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 will reboot without warning anytime: Win 10 latest version will reboot without warning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-will-reboot-without-warning-anytime/7df04d57-890f-4b57-946d-eb9ceb761b62
  9. Automatic Shutdown

Automatic Shutdown: Hi, since upgrading to w10 from 8.1, automatic shutdown from task scheduler won't work. After googling i can't find a solution. It is saying "one or more of the specified arguments are invalid" which is strange as it worked in 8.1, all i have in the argument box is /s. Can...
  10. Computer automatically restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer automatically restarts after shutdown: Windows 10 kept wanting to restart after it has been shutdown. The computer would have its power indicator turned off for maybe 2 seconds, then you hear the fan whirling and the BIOS screen appears followed by the usual boot process. I don't know how this would help, but...