Windows 10: my computer is silent

Discus and support my computer is silent in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; it will not make sound and it is not keeping the volume up because when you put the volume up it gose back down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mde4, Sep 25, 2020.

1. mde4 Win User

my computer is silent

it will not make sound and it is not keeping the volume up because when you put the volume up it gose back down

:)

2. Pegasone Win User

Desktop App Converter - silent installer?

One of the requirements for successfully running the Desktop App Converter app, now available on Windows Store, is a silent installer for the desktop application to convert to appx package. I would like to ask the TenForums users for suggestions on creating such a silent (non-interactive) installer.

Update: NSIS can create silent installers my computer is silent :)

Pegasone, Sep 25, 2020
  3. khernand Win User
    Silent not working

My 6133 will not respond when I select "Silent." It shows the silent logo, but the phone still rings. Any suggestions?

khernand, Sep 25, 2020
  4. my computer is silent

Windows 10 Creators Update - silent installation

Steps For Silennt installation
    1) Download ISO File
    2) Mount ISO File
    3) Call Setup.exe with silent switch (/auto upgrade /quiet).
    Example H:\setup.exe /auto upgrade /quiet

Prabhu Shan, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

my computer is silent

1. my computer is silent - Similar Threads - computer silent

2. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer always start in BIOS: When i turn on my computer/Restart it always start in BIOS, I have tried the tutorial on Youtube and Yeah it success But when i tried to Restart it back again to the BIOS, All the tutorial youtubers said "Tried this and it won't be back to the BIOS" or something like that....
  3. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer always start in BIOS: When i turn on my computer/Restart it always start in BIOS, I have tried the tutorial on Youtube and Yeah it success But when i tried to Restart it back again to the BIOS, All the tutorial youtubers said "Tried this and it won't be back to the BIOS" or something like that....
  4. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  6. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  7. adding legacy computers to a domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adding legacy computers to a domain: We have approx 20 Mazak milling machines running either Win 95, Win 2000 Pro or Win XP. Since the beginning of the year I've not been able to re-add them back onto the domain functional level 2016. As they are old a hard drive replacement is often needed to keep them going...
  8. adding legacy computers to a domain

adding legacy computers to a domain: We have approx 20 Mazak milling machines running either Win 95, Win 2000 Pro or Win XP. Since the beginning of the year I've not been able to re-add them back onto the domain functional level 2016. As they are old a hard drive replacement is often needed to keep them going...
  9. I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer deleted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I get Attempted to Write to Read-Only Memory almost every time I use my computer deleted: For some reason my post got deleted and I don't understand the reason behind ithttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-get-attempted-to-write-to-read-only-memory/3f8db31b-d5f3-4b77-bf5b-9b9ba9998f6fI'm having serious problems with my Windows...
  10. How can i know which program ran silently on my computer at a specific time ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i know which program ran silently on my computer at a specific time ?: I was browsing on firefox/reddit earlier, with nothing else opened on my computer, and a program opened for like 2 seconds on my taskbar, the icon was like black bars in the shape of a flower on an orange background. And then it vanished, this is not the first time it...