Windows 10: My computer is slow when playing games and the Command Prompt opens without my input.

Discus and support My computer is slow when playing games and the Command Prompt opens without my input. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is slow to register inputs and when it starts, the Command Prompt appears for a few seconds and often has no text but a title bar saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Danielle Wren, Jan 25, 2022.

1. My computer is slow when playing games and the Command Prompt opens without my input.

My computer is slow to register inputs and when it starts, the Command Prompt appears for a few seconds and often has no text but a title bar saying "C:/CMD/Sys32/" and I receive a notification in the notification center saying "Unauthorized changes blocked." Can someone from Microsoft help please? The folder is DST.exe.

:)

Danielle Wren, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

My computer is slow when playing games and the Command Prompt opens without my input.

1. My computer is slow when playing games and the Command Prompt opens without my input. - Similar Threads - computer slow playing

2. My command prompt opens by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My command prompt opens by itself: Hello, I been having problems with my pc, The other day I was installing a fan game from some guy on the internet and as you know when you are downloading files sometimes extra files that have nothing to do with the ones you want tend to try to make you donwload them and...
  3. My command prompt opens by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My command prompt opens by itself: Hello, I been having problems with my pc, The other day I was installing a fan game from some guy on the internet and as you know when you are downloading files sometimes extra files that have nothing to do with the ones you want tend to try to make you donwload them and...
  4. Command Prompt Shortcut: Language Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt Shortcut: Language Input: Shortcut Creation: I am trying to create a shortcut that will help me in optimizing my switching between language inputs. I have downloaded the necessary language packs and know the shortcuts for opening a virtual keyboard Windows Key + ctrl + o along with the shortcut for...
  5. My computer is slow when playing games and the Command Prompt opens without my input.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is slow when playing games and the Command Prompt opens without my input.: My computer is slow to register inputs and when it starts, the Command Prompt appears for a few seconds and often has no text but a title bar saying "C:/CMD/Sys32/" and I receive a notification in the notification center saying "Unauthorized changes blocked." Can someone from...
  6. My computer plays my game audio, or output audio as input.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer plays my game audio, or output audio as input.: Whenever I try to play with my friends, We get in a game, and boom. It plays my game audio like its a microphone, and they cant hear me at all. All they can hear is my games audio, yet not my voice....
  7. Can't open my command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open my command prompt: Every time I switch on my laptop It opens once and then minimizes post which I am not able to open it again. In my task manager, i can see "cmd.exe' among processes but i'm not able to access it. Please help me...
  8. Command prompt not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command prompt not opening: Hi All, Whenever I try to open a command prompt in windows 10 it crashes automatically. Please assist how to fix the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-not-opening/cc3ba5c9-0dda-421b-b0af-d3e128135a1c
  9. Command prompt not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command prompt not opening: Hi, I recently installed a windows 10 update and noe cmd.exe does not work. I hvae tried many different methods to open it but all that happens is a small window flashes up ont he screen for a split second then dissapears. any ideas? s8on...
  10. Command Prompt Not Opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Not Opening: Recently attempting to open Command prompt, ordinary or as administrator, it flashes for perhaps 2 seconds and then disappears. I tried the following commands sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth But none of these seem to work, I'm wondering if there...