Windows 10: ****? My computer is so jacked up and don't have a clue as to why

Discus and support ****? My computer is so jacked up and don't have a clue as to why in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Alright y'all, I desperately need some input! I have no idea if what it is but I am narrowing it down to Microsoft's wonderful updates and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kravin6969, Nov 3, 2020.

1. ****? My computer is so jacked up and don't have a clue as to why

Alright y'all, I desperately need some input! I have no idea if what it is but I am narrowing it down to Microsoft's wonderful updates and the problems they cause.

So both my laptop 4-5 years old, never had any problems and my desktop 4 months old are failing now on about all levels, Event log is brimming with warnings and errors, system freezes, USB ports fail, VPN is on a complete meltdown, internet is acting so wonky I could go to the library and research old school style and still have the answers before the system decides to connect for 20 minutes. I want to throw the computer out and buy a Mac Which I am not too attracted to but am seriously contemplating switching to Linux, I have reinstalled windows three times now and works wonderful for about a day then hiccups, coughs and acts like the insides are systematically being fried and burned at the stake. Virus scans have used about four different ones, not to mention the online virus and malware scanners both in safe mode and regular find nothing and system restore keeps running a muck.

HELP!

:)

Kravin6969, Nov 3, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 3, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

****? My computer is so jacked up and don't have a clue as to why

Problem Networkin Two Computers

Hi Jack,

Thank you for replying.

• Have you tried the steps provided by me?

• If yes, what are the results?
    If no, I would suggest you to follow the steps and reply us back with the status of this issue.

Arul_D, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

****? My computer is so jacked up and don't have a clue as to why

1. ****? My computer is so jacked up and don't have a clue as to why - Similar Threads - **** computer jacked

2. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  3. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  4. Computer is suddenly really slow, and I have no clue why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is suddenly really slow, and I have no clue why: I was watching Netflix, not really paying attention to my computer. Suddenly it powers off, no clue why, thought it was a overheat which I later found out no. Booted it back up, powered off again whenever I opened Opera GX. Opened it up again, the third time it didn't power...
  5. Computer is suddenly really slow, and I have no clue why

Computer is suddenly really slow, and I have no clue why: I was watching Netflix, not really paying attention to my computer. Suddenly it powers off, no clue why, thought it was a overheat which I later found out no. Booted it back up, powered off again whenever I opened Opera GX. Opened it up again, the third time it didn't power...
  6. Computer is suddenly really slow, and I have no clue why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why is reactivation so hard and yet Microsoft does not seem to have a clue?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is reactivation so hard and yet Microsoft does not seem to have a clue?: So I went on line and looked the info up to upgrade my hardware to Windows 11 Pro Compatible, machine is attached to my account and move to new hardware and the license does not activate. Yes I rant the commands to see if it was a retail license and yes it came back it was. I...
  8. Why is reactivation so hard and yet Microsoft does not seem to have a clue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is reactivation so hard and yet Microsoft does not seem to have a clue?: So I went on line and looked the info up to upgrade my hardware to Windows 11 Pro Compatible, machine is attached to my account and move to new hardware and the license does not activate. Yes I rant the commands to see if it was a retail license and yes it came back it was. I...
  9. Why is reactivation so hard and yet Microsoft does not seem to have a clue?

10. I have no clue why my pc feels so sluggish..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no clue why my pc feels so sluggish..: Today morning it was all okay, I booted up my game (destiny 2), played for 20-30 minutes then closed it..and ever since my pc feels SLUGGISH.. I have done everything in my ability to make it better, from restarting multiple times, clearing temp files, cleaning registry,...