Windows 10: My computer is starting up in the startup settings screen

Discus and support My computer is starting up in the startup settings screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I turn on the computer it goes automatically into that startup settings screen where you can use the f1-f9 keys and I don't know how to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pvdcmc, May 23, 2020.

1. /u/pvdcmc Win User

My computer is starting up in the startup settings screen

Every time I turn on the computer it goes automatically into that startup settings screen where you can use the f1-f9 keys and I don't know how to stop it

submitted by /u/pvdcmc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pvdcmc, May 23, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 23, 2020
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, May 23, 2020
  4. My computer is starting up in the startup settings screen

Windows 10 Startup

Hi Yossif,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

This issue might occur some of the Startup setting got corrupted.
    I suggest you to try performing Start up repair and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and restart your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Repair.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 23, 2020
Thema:

My computer is starting up in the startup settings screen

1. My computer is starting up in the startup settings screen - Similar Threads - computer starting startup

2. Why is my computer freezing at the start up screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer freezing at the start up screen?: I'm a PC user meaning I don't use a laptop. When I bought Windows 10 Home for my computer I had a few issues with it like BSOD, but they eventually stopped. One day, when I was on it, I removed a speaker USB from my motherboardI didn't have a case at the time and it just shut...
  3. Why is my computer freezing at the start up screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer freezing at the start up screen?: I'm a PC user meaning I don't use a laptop. When I bought Windows 10 Home for my computer I had a few issues with it like BSOD, but they eventually stopped. One day, when I was on it, I removed a speaker USB from my motherboardI didn't have a case at the time and it just shut...
  4. Why is my computer freezing at the start up screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Name on the screen to start up the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Name on the screen to start up the computer: Can anybody tell me if the computers we are using are to make our lives easier and faster, why then when I start the computer I have to click on my name in front of the screen to sign in when I am the only one using it???...
  6. Name on the screen to start up the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Name on the screen to start up the computer: Can anybody tell me if the computers we are using are to make our lives easier and faster, why then when I start the computer I have to click on my name in front of the screen to sign in when I am the only one using it???...
  7. My computer will not start up.

My computer will not start up.: When I start my computer, it goes to; Automatic Repair mode, Then , Diagnosing your PC, Then, Automatic repair, Your PC did not start correctly. I then am given options to; Restart, or, Advanced options. Neither one does anything. Any ideas????...
  8. Starting in "normal startup" crashes my computer

Starting in "normal startup" crashes my computer: Hi, I noticed today that I had been using "selective startup" for months now, as such I reverted to "normal startup" and every time I reboot the system crashes with the notice that the computer has to be repaired or something similar. As I have a Macrium Reflect image, I...
  9. Setting up my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting up my computer: I am trying to set up my computer and its asking me to enter my email and i did. It tells me its already being used and i have to pick a different one. Well yeah its being used...by me. I cant get any further. Entered in a random acct and it accepted it. However now it sent...
  10. Geobook3 blue screen on startup... won’t start up!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Geobook3 blue screen on startup... won’t start up!!: I have recently bought a geobook3 13.3. I use my laptop all day every day. About a week later i switched it on as normal and blue screen came up with all these options and no idea what its wanting me to do! I forced power down a few times then left it alone for a bit then it...