Windows 10: My computer is stopping to respond.

Discus and support My computer is stopping to respond. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Over the past couple of weeks, things have been changing on my windows 10 computer.My search bar stopped working, then the Microsoft store stopped... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kennethobrien3, Dec 9, 2021.

1. My computer is stopping to respond.

Over the past couple of weeks, things have been changing on my windows 10 computer.My search bar stopped working, then the Microsoft store stopped responding, then all apps associated with the Microsoft store stopped responding and now Microsoft teams keeps crashing when I try to join a call.I need to speak to someone who can help me ASAP as I use my computer to study.I have already had previous help on here in a different thread and nothing worked. The last thing I tried was a system restore and that made things worse!I would love to speak to someone over a call or live chat please, I really

:)

kennethobrien3, Dec 9, 2021

2. Games Stop Responding 5870 HELP!

try the card in another machine is all i can suggest now. If it works in that one but not urs then obviously the card is not compatible with your motherboard. Last resort is to tell Asus to go suck on donkey balls and get a different make of board

eidairaman1, Dec 9, 2021
  3. yomi Win User
    display driver atikmdag stopped responding

error: display driver atikmdag stopped responding (8.7 driver)
    hello people I get this on task bar vith vista any body know anything about it computer stops responding as well

yomi, Dec 9, 2021
  4. My computer is stopping to respond.

System Stopped Responding aka Freezed

Thank you for your prompt response. Based on your answers, there are possibility that some components of the game are corrupted. If your game is freezing or not responding, uninstalling and reinstalling it will remove and replace the files that run the game.

Here are the steps on how to uninstall and reinstall your game:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list.
    • Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the steps to uninstall the game.
    • To reinstall your game, open Windows Store app, and then select the profile button.
    • Select My Library.
    • Locate the game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.

We also suggest that you restart your computer to normal startup to disable unnecessary apps that run in the background of your computer while you are using it. Here's how:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click
      OK
    • On the General tab, click the
      Normal Startup
      , and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click
      Restart.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the steps above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

My computer is stopping to respond.

1. My computer is stopping to respond. - Similar Threads - computer stopping respond

2. My Windows automatically stops responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows automatically stops responding: Hello! I am Mayank from india but i couldn't get any solution to my problemwhenever i format my windows 10 and install fresh copy via ISO From official Microsoft website, after connecting to internet some windows updates happens then, my everything stops responding and even...
  3. My Windows automatically stops responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows automatically stops responding: Hello! I am Mayank from india but i couldn't get any solution to my problemwhenever i format my windows 10 and install fresh copy via ISO From official Microsoft website, after connecting to internet some windows updates happens then, my everything stops responding and even...
  4. my computer doesnt respond

my computer doesnt respond: I recently got Windows 11 and it has been extremely buggy. my mouse doesn't work when I'm using an app, it only works on the taskbar. the system doesn't even load fully. I tried several solutions and restarted several times but it still doesn't work, what should I do?...
  5. My Epsom printer has suddenly stopped responding through my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Epsom printer has suddenly stopped responding through my computer: my Epsom printer has suddenly stopped working thrrough my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-epsom-printer-has-suddenly-stopped-responding/2d40baf4-fdc2-4e04-9e99-373783f1f114
  6. My Epsom printer has suddenly stopped responding through my computer

My Epsom printer has suddenly stopped responding through my computer: my Epsom printer has suddenly stopped working thrrough my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-epsom-printer-has-suddenly-stopped-responding/2d40baf4-fdc2-4e04-9e99-373783f1f114
  7. My computer is stopping to respond.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stopping to respond.: Over the past couple of weeks, things have been changing on my windows 10 computer.My search bar stopped working, then the Microsoft store stopped responding, then all apps associated with the Microsoft store stopped responding and now Microsoft teams keeps crashing when I...
  8. My computer is stopping to respond.

My computer is stopping to respond.: Over the past couple of weeks, things have been changing on my windows 10 computer.My search bar stopped working, then the Microsoft store stopped responding, then all apps associated with the Microsoft store stopped responding and now Microsoft teams keeps crashing when I...
  9. My keyboard and mouse stopped responding.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard and mouse stopped responding.: What is the procedure to get my keyboard and mouse to work again? I did something yesterday that I shouldn't have, and now I can't use either the keyboard or the mouse....
  10. help! computer stops responding for no reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    help! computer stops responding for no reason: Im not even doing much on my laptop i've restarted it about 5 times now, and even when it is loading up the screen it stops responding, this is getting to be very annoying, I can't even watch videos or play minecraft, nonetheless even try and type because like every 10 or 5...