Windows 10: My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode

Discus and support My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode,it doesn't recognize my pin or password, I tried shift restart the trouble shoot etc even window +U... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AlainWat#ach, Mar 4, 2020.

1. My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode

My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode,it doesn't recognize my pin or password, I tried shift restart the trouble shoot etc even window +U and type from the desktop keyboard nothing works

how can I bypass the password or restart in normal login???

:)

AlainWat#ach, Mar 4, 2020

2. Computer got stuck on Safe Mode

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As your computer is stuck in Safe Mode, try these steps.

• Press Win + R key on the keyboard and in the run Window type
      msconfig.
    • Click the Boot tab and uncheck Safe boot if it is selected.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode

1. My computer is stuck before login in in safe mode - Similar Threads - computer stuck before

2. Win11 Safe Mode Stuck at Login Welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Safe Mode Stuck at Login Welcome: I just rest my Win11 to factory setting. Then I cannot login after putting in password. The first problem I encountered was user profile service service failed the sign-in. I sort of solved it with cmd in shift+reboot. Then the second problem happens with infinite wait on...
  3. Stuck in Safe Mode Login Screen with no options

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Safe Mode Login Screen with no options: Hi, Please can you help. I am completely locked out of my PC. I wanted to turn fast boot on my bios so I selected to put the Windows 10 into Safe Mode after changing the Bios settings. Now I am stuck on Safe Mode login screen as I do not know my password. From the...
  4. Computer works in Safe Mode but "crashes" just before login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer works in Safe Mode but "crashes" just before login screen: Hey All, Thanks in advance for reading about my issue. PROBLEM: This issue has happened three or four times now over the past year and a half and what I did to "fix" it previously, didn't work the following times. I've attached a screencap from my phone of what I see...
  5. Stuck at safe mode login window.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at safe mode login window.: I have curiously clicked on safe modenot safe mode with networking and now it is asking for password, at first i was trying by pinnot the password and now i come to know the password and pin were two differnt things.but i also don't remember the password.So i change the...
  6. Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode: Long story short I am where I would put my password to login on safe mode but every password I've tried won't let me login and I don't know what to do. Please help submitted by /u/TOOCH447 [link] [comments]...
  7. Black Screen Before Login, no safe mode, stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen Before Login, no safe mode, stuck: So I was on my laptop. My battery died. I recharged and turned on my computer and I got the windows logo, the spinning wheel with the cursor and a black screen with no login screen. Task manager doesn't work. No projector options. Restarted to advanced repair and safe...
  8. Stuck in safe mode and now can’t see to even login on my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in safe mode and now can’t see to even login on my computer: My computer screen was flickering so i put it in safe mode and when i turned my computer back on i see my background to my login but nothing pops up so i can actually log in and i don’t know what to do to get out of safe mode or to even get back into my computer...
  9. Stuck, can't login and in Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck, can't login and in Safe Mode: I entered regular safe mode this morning and it had been stuck there ever since. It says wrong password, I've tried all passwords and pins I can remeber and nothing. Tried choosing safe mode with networking in troubleshooting (holding shift while selecting restart) but...
  10. stuck in safe mode login forgot password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    stuck in safe mode login forgot password: by mistake I pressed F8 which open my laptop on safe mode. I can't remember my password because I use pin to log in. The user account I use is a Microsoft Account, and it's an administrator account, I only have one user account on that laptop. i try to change my password but...