Windows 10: my computer is stuck in a boot loop!

Discus and support my computer is stuck in a boot loop! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this happened about a few months ago as my computer crashed, restarted and became stuck in a boot loop. i have tried searching around, looking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cs.typhoon, Jan 2, 2020.

1. my computer is stuck in a boot loop!

this happened about a few months ago as my computer crashed, restarted and became stuck in a boot loop.

i have tried searching around, looking for things to fix the “srttrail.txt” popup, and the “your pc did not start properly.” i have since given up as i have not found an answer to this problem or one that works, but i have brought out my machine again for a second attempt.

:)

cs.typhoon, Jan 2, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 2, 2020
  4. my computer is stuck in a boot loop!

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Thank you for your response.

Since the issue still persist, we suggest to check this thread:
    Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix
    . Look for Ramesh. Kumar answers, It contains troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

Feel free to post back your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

my computer is stuck in a boot loop!

1. my computer is stuck in a boot loop! - Similar Threads - computer stuck boot

2. Gigabyte Computer stuck in “Boot Loop”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabyte Computer stuck in “Boot Loop”: Hello, so I have no computer knowledge at all, and I use a gigabyte computer to game on. Recently, it was raining and I unplugged the computer thinking that it was turned off and when I plugged it back in after I got home from work, it showed the logo and “preparing automatic...
  3. Gigabyte Computer stuck in “Boot Loop”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gigabyte Computer stuck in “Boot Loop”: Hello, so I have no computer knowledge at all, and I use a gigabyte computer to game on. Recently, it was raining and I unplugged the computer thinking that it was turned off and when I plugged it back in after I got home from work, it showed the logo and “preparing automatic...
  4. Gigabyte Computer stuck in “Boot Loop”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.: Hi, I have a custom pc that I built myself that is currently stuck in a blue screen loop. I cannot access anything because the blue screen occurs immediately after I boot up my computer. The Blue Screen code is 'Registry Error". I have tried to hard reset my computer with the...
  6. My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.: Hi, I have a custom pc that I built myself that is currently stuck in a blue screen loop. I cannot access anything because the blue screen occurs immediately after I boot up my computer. The Blue Screen code is 'Registry Error". I have tried to hard reset my computer with the...
  7. My computer is stuck in a blue screen boot loop.

8. My computer is stuck in a loop!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer is stuck in a loop!: I have a Microsoft 10 computer and it's been stuck in the hello screen loop after rebooting it. I tried so many different ways like startup repair, safe mode, and even reset my computer in the option where you're supposed to recycle it after but nothing is working! Also...
  9. Computer stuck in boot loop

Computer stuck in boot loop: Hi all, My computer had been quite unstable lately and this morning it didn't boot at all anymore. I suspected this to be an overheating issue, as it would POST again and the fans would blow way less hard after I cleaned it out. I also checked the temperatures in the BIOS...
  10. Stuck in loop when booting computer

Stuck in loop when booting computer: Hi, I currently own an ASUS X552L laptop and I am stuck in a bit of a loop when starting up my laptop. I boot it up regularly and other ways that have led to me logging in, they all lead to a bluescreen with a stop code: inaccessible_boot_device . Whats weird is that no...