Windows 10: My computer is stuck on 0% after restart

Discus and support My computer is stuck on 0% after restart in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried powering off the pc and back on but still getting 0% page I really need help it's been 8 hours nowAll the help pages I have found don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James Thompson7, May 26, 2023.

1. My computer is stuck on 0% after restart

I have tried powering off the pc and back on but still getting 0% page I really need help it's been 8 hours nowAll the help pages I have found don't provide steps to fix this and are not intended for this situation which is the reason I reached out

:)

James Thompson7, May 26, 2023

2. Laptop stuck on 0% updating for several days

My partner's laptop is completely stuck on the updating page after a restart and several days later it will not go further than 0%. When I checked online for a solution every method seemed to suggest that the update was running in the background, whereas with my partner's we cannot get the computer to start up at all.

Is there an easy fix for this or is it case of just buying a new one?

inkpaperblotts, May 26, 2023
  3. Installing Windows 10, stuck at 0%

I'm installing Windows 10 for my mum. I followed all the steps and got to the installing screen where it says to not turn off the computer and that it will restart several times. It has been at 0% for over 3 hours now. Any suggestions?

MaryDellea, May 26, 2023
  4. TomStrong Win User

My computer is stuck on 0% after restart

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

My computer is stuck on 0% after restart 54493d1485960957t-downloading-updates-stuck-0-a-clipboard01.jpg

TomStrong, May 26, 2023
Thema:

My computer is stuck on 0% after restart

1. My computer is stuck on 0% after restart - Similar Threads - computer stuck restart

2. Bsod stuck at 0% and unable to restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod stuck at 0% and unable to restart.: Bsod stuck at 0%. The blue screen was probably because of I was undervolting to much on my laptop, but now the force reboot button doesn't work anymore and this has stuck me for 20 minutes. The error code is: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...
  3. Bsod stuck at 0% and unable to restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod stuck at 0% and unable to restart.: Bsod stuck at 0%. The blue screen was probably because of I was undervolting to much on my laptop, but now the force reboot button doesn't work anymore and this has stuck me for 20 minutes. The error code is: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR...
  4. My computer is stuck on the restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on the restart screen: Hitting continue just takes me back to this screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-the-restart-screen/07264294-ec72-4fe0-a863-6cc783ff2e3a
  5. My computer is stuck on 0% after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck on 0% after restart: I have tried powering off the pc and back on but still getting 0% page I really need help it's been 8 hours nowAll the help pages I have found don't provide steps to fix this and are not intended for this situation which is the reason I reached out...
  6. Help please, BSOD will not restart, stuck on 0%.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help please, BSOD will not restart, stuck on 0%.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xaviersimpson88 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eznaw4/help_please_bsod_will_not_restart_stuck_on_0/
  7. Computer stuck in restarting after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer stuck in restarting after update: after updating my computer it did a restart and it has been stuck since that and wouldn’t stop. my computer is Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G-81KB and using Windows 10 Pro...
  8. Windows 10, stuck on the screen after restarting my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, stuck on the screen after restarting my computer: After restarting my Dell Inspirion, he told me there was something that prevented me from using my PC. He also told me that an update will make the thoughts work again, I followed the instructions as indicated, but it still does not work and I still show the same. Please...
  9. Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart

Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart: After downloading the latest windows 10 update I restart & update as requested. It goes to the configuring updates, don't turn off computer, but is stuck at 0% for a couple of hours. In the end I have to turn off the computer to be able to use it again....
  10. Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart

Update stuck on 0% configuration after restart: After downloading the latest windows 10 update I restart & update as requested. It goes to the configuring updates, don't turn off computer, but is stuck at 0% for a couple of hours. In the end I have to turn off the computer to be able to use it again. I've never had this...