Windows 10: My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just...

Discus and support My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just stays on a blue screen, no options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nguyenduc tam, May 16, 2022.

1. My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just...

My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just stays on a blue screen, no options

:)

nguyenduc tam, May 16, 2022

2. Windows 10 - Resetting normally up to 25% and then Black screen.

Hi Maki,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "it needs more time or it stuck somehow", what is the current status of the issue? Is the computer still stuck at black screen or in process of resetting the computer?

If the computer in process of resetting, then I suggest you to wait for some time.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about black screen issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Please get back to us with an update on issue with black screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 16, 2022
  3. bdxoul Win User
    My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, May 16, 2022
  4. My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just...

Black screen after trying to reset back to factory settings. (Windows 10)

Hi Simen,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with black screen issue on Windows 10 . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings or display driver is corrupt.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "reset my computer back to factory settings", are you referring that you have tried to perform rolling back to previous Operating System or performed Reset of Windows 10?
    • Are you able to see Windows 10 logo when you switch on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about troubleshooting on black screen related issues and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on black screen issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 16, 2022
Thema:

My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just...

1. My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just... - Similar Threads - computer stuck black

2. Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset: My computer been having a LOT of bios issues, so I tried to factory reset it yesterday. I left it when I saw it at getting ready - 30% but when I came back it was at a black screen, with my keyboard and mouse turned off, but my pc was running and my microphone was getting...
  3. Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset: My computer been having a LOT of bios issues, so I tried to factory reset it yesterday. I left it when I saw it at getting ready - 30% but when I came back it was at a black screen, with my keyboard and mouse turned off, but my pc was running and my microphone was getting...
  4. Computer stuck in a black screen after I tried to factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Stuck in black screen during computer reset

Stuck in black screen during computer reset: I decided to reset my computer by clicking on the option 'remove files and clean the drive windows 10'the "getting a few things ready" blue box reached 100%, and after that the computer went into a black screen. It has been that way for over 5 hours now. What should i do?...
  6. My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just...: My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just stays on a blue screen, no options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-a-black-screen-when-i/c5cf523c-c680-45fa-8cc3-6e9cc73d7b44
  7. My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just...: My computer is stuck on a black screen when i unlock it. I tried resetting but it just stays on a blue screen, no options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-a-black-screen-when-i/c5cf523c-c680-45fa-8cc3-6e9cc73d7b44
  8. I tried resetting my computer and it's stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried resetting my computer and it's stuck: So basically I went to reset my computer through windows you know the whole reset this pc option to delete all files and reinstall windows and now it's stuck on the loading at startup constantly turning off and on how do I fix it submitted by /u/_HentaiLord_ [link]...
  9. Black screen after trying to Reset my computer.

Black screen after trying to Reset my computer.: I chose the following option when I reset my computer. Its running on Windows 10 1903. Keep my files > Change settings > Preinstalled apps On The black screen appeared when the Windows started installing. It has been around 2 hours and ky CPU is running and nothing has...
  10. Stuck at the lock screen for my computer and any key that I press to try and unlock, it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck at the lock screen for my computer and any key that I press to try and unlock, it...: I was attempting to fix my FPS for a game that I was playing and I was tampering with my computer settings and then I had to reset my computer after I tried messing with the system configuration. My computer restarted and then the issue started with the lock screen where I...