Windows 10: My computer is stuck on the Windows automatic repair page

Discus and support My computer is stuck on the Windows automatic repair page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently downloaded a driver that needed the computer to restart in order for it to work. However, when I started up something was off. My computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hardmanan, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Hardmanan Win User

My computer is stuck on the Windows automatic repair page

I recently downloaded a driver that needed the computer to restart in order for it to work. However, when I started up something was off. My computer said that it was unable to turn on and needed to restart, so I let it. Then it would put me on the Automatic Repair page. If I restarted, It would be a loop of restarting. I tried every option in the advanced settings, yet none of them work, they all say that the task cant be performed.

:)

Hardmanan, Apr 4, 2020

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Apr 4, 2020
  3. sol_kiwi Win User
    Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Still on preparing automatic repair

It is still stucking i can not even rebooth my windows

Can u help me to get into recovery options pls

sol_kiwi, Apr 4, 2020
  4. My computer is stuck on the Windows automatic repair page

Stuck on automatic repair loop

Hi Gurupad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have stuck on automatic repair loop after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After installing Windows 10, perform an Automatic Repair.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

My computer is stuck on the Windows automatic repair page

1. My computer is stuck on the Windows automatic repair page - Similar Threads - computer stuck automatic

2. my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair: i have a hpcomputer and it will not stop going to the blue screen just need some assistance please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/a89d2788-1b62-4e67-beb3-463e69a1c29f
  3. My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repairs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repairs: Before this had happened my computer keep getting stuck so I couldn't get out so I manually shut off my self now it's stuff on this preparing automatic repairs I've try everything to fix my computer it use to be windows 8 till someone before me upgrade it to Windows 10...
  4. My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repairs

My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repairs: Before this had happened my computer keep getting stuck so I couldn't get out so I manually shut off my self now it's stuff on this preparing automatic repairs I've try everything to fix my computer it use to be windows 8 till someone before me upgrade it to Windows 10...
  5. My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair?

My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair?: My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair. How do I get past that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/34a909f5-8c93-4c4c-b7bf-2e9776d0b86f
  6. My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair?: My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair. How do I get past that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/34a909f5-8c93-4c4c-b7bf-2e9776d0b86f
  7. PC stuck at automatic repair page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck at automatic repair page: My Lenovo Thinkpad is in the middle of an automatic repair. tried every internet procedure, but to no avail. Bitlocker has locked the D: drive, so I've attempted numerous methods to retrieve the recovery password and key, including checking my Microsoft account. There is no...
  8. PC stuck at automatic repair page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck at automatic repair page: My Lenovo Thinkpad is in the middle of an automatic repair. tried every internet procedure, but to no avail. Bitlocker has locked the D: drive, so I've attempted numerous methods to retrieve the recovery password and key, including checking my Microsoft account. There is no...
  9. PC stuck at automatic repair page

10. Computer stuck in automatic repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer stuck in automatic repair: My pc was working completely fine, until i turned it off, when i tried to tun it on again it got stuck on that screen, not even showing loading, i dont know what to do, but no solutions online have worked for me thus far submitted by /u/jorgegalindov [link] [comments]...