Windows 10: My computer is stuck.

Discus and support My computer is stuck. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried a troubleshooting options for my pc because it had a problem accesing windows , right now the screen is saying (( Scanning and repairing drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sebastien_842, Jul 6, 2018.

1. My computer is stuck.

I tried a troubleshooting options for my pc because it had a problem accesing windows , right now the screen is saying (( Scanning and repairing drive (\\?SystemPartition ) : 100 % complete). What am i suppose to do now ¬

:)

Sebastien_842, Jul 6, 2018

2. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 6, 2018
  4. My computer is stuck.

Computer got stuck on Safe Mode

Hi David,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As your computer is stuck in Safe Mode, try these steps.

• Press Win + R key on the keyboard and in the run Window type
      msconfig.
    • Click the Boot tab and uncheck Safe boot if it is selected.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

My computer is stuck.

1. My computer is stuck. - Similar Threads - computer stuck

2. my computer is stuck at a blue screen with no continue to windows button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is stuck at a blue screen with no continue to windows button: my computer crashed while turning off and then everytime I try to turn it on a screen to select my language shows up, after I choose one, this screen with no continue to windows button gets me stuck. Boot repair doesn't work, neither firmware configuration reboot or system...
  3. my computer is stuck at a blue screen with no continue to windows button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is stuck at a blue screen with no continue to windows button: my computer crashed while turning off and then everytime I try to turn it on a screen to select my language shows up, after I choose one, this screen with no continue to windows button gets me stuck. Boot repair doesn't work, neither firmware configuration reboot or system...
  4. my computer is stuck at a blue screen with no continue to windows button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Gigabyte Computer stuck in “Boot Loop”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabyte Computer stuck in “Boot Loop”: Hello, so I have no computer knowledge at all, and I use a gigabyte computer to game on. Recently, it was raining and I unplugged the computer thinking that it was turned off and when I plugged it back in after I got home from work, it showed the logo and “preparing automatic...
  6. Gigabyte Computer stuck in “Boot Loop”

Gigabyte Computer stuck in “Boot Loop”: Hello, so I have no computer knowledge at all, and I use a gigabyte computer to game on. Recently, it was raining and I unplugged the computer thinking that it was turned off and when I plugged it back in after I got home from work, it showed the logo and “preparing automatic...
  7. Gigabyte Computer stuck in “Boot Loop”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer stuck on blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on blue screen.: I went to sleep on night and woke up with my computer not being able to boot up giving the error bad system config info. I have read online multiple different ways of fixing it and nothing works. A lot of the time it says it can't load because of the disk being too full but I...
  9. Computer stuck on blue screen.

Computer stuck on blue screen.: I went to sleep on night and woke up with my computer not being able to boot up giving the error bad system config info. I have read online multiple different ways of fixing it and nothing works. A lot of the time it says it can't load because of the disk being too full but I...
  10. I am trying to do a backup and my computer is stuck.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to do a backup and my computer is stuck.: I am trying to do a backup and my computer froze. I am stuck at file history backup log. ***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, account, billing / For business / Other ***...