Windows 10: My computer is stuttering Audio and Screen Playback Altogether, even not running anything...

Discus and support My computer is stuttering Audio and Screen Playback Altogether, even not running anything... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I seriously have this problem since like IDFK half a month ago and for real I didn't have this problem since I got the laptop with the i3 processor and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WalterThompson3, Mar 15, 2021.

1. My computer is stuttering Audio and Screen Playback Altogether, even not running anything...

I seriously have this problem since like IDFK half a month ago and for real I didn't have this problem since I got the laptop with the i3 processor and 4G RAM until it happened. I tried SO MANY TRICKS and even wanting to talk to the real person on the phone to get them to help me guide me to the way of stopping this stuttering PERMANENTLY. If you had this problem before and you fixed it to the point it won't stutter anymore and won't come back until the end of time, then tell me how... I just want to watch YouTube and play games without being interrupted by the stuttering playback... T^T

:)

WalterThompson3, Mar 15, 2021

2. Video and audio stuttering

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you in resolving your stuttering issue with Video and Audio. I would suggest you follow the below fixes one by one to resolve the issue.

Fix #1:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type CMD

Step 2:

Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run As Administrator

Step 3:

Type msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic and press enter.

Step 4:

Restart PC and Verify

Fix #2:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Troubleshoot

Step 2:

Click on Troubleshoot

Step 3:

Then select Video Playback and click Run the Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Restart PC

Fix #3:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Troubleshoot

Step 2:

Click on Troubleshoot

Step 3:

Then select Audio Playback and click Run the Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Restart PC

Let me know the status after performing the above and if in case the issue still persists then will provide you with further steps to resolve this issue.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Mar 15, 2021
  3. StormApex Win User
    Audio playback

unfortunately none of the steps that you suggested worked.the audio from the bluetooth headset still stutters and the audio from the wired headset when connected to the motherboard ports sounds muffled or to say with an electronic disturbance if that makes
    sense. theres no audio when the wired headset is connected to the front jacks of the pc. theres three different problems but all of them correspond to the same category

i.e. AUDIO. any further help would be really appreciated.

StormApex, Mar 15, 2021
  4. My computer is stuttering Audio and Screen Playback Altogether, even not running anything...

Audio playback

Hi,

There are some reasons why this issue occurs, such as outdated driver or loose cable connection. For help fixing your concern, we recommend running audio troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can automatically identify and fix some issues with audio.

Steps on how to run audio troubleshooter:

• First, click the Start, type Troubleshoot.
    • Then, select Troubleshoot from the list of results.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Lastly, Run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, we suggest to check this
    link
    on how to Fix sound problems.

Let us know the status of the issue in this regards. Your reply is important to assist you better.

Marvelos Reg, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

My computer is stuttering Audio and Screen Playback Altogether, even not running anything...

1. My computer is stuttering Audio and Screen Playback Altogether, even not running anything... - Similar Threads - computer stuttering Audio

2. Computer fps and audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer fps and audio stuttering: Hi. several days ago my computer developed a random stutter. For a second or two it stutters and if audio is playing the sound repeats like when computers freeze then goes back to normal. It will sometimes happen once a minute or sometimes once a half hour, it varies.This...
  3. Computer fps and audio stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer fps and audio stuttering: Hi. several days ago my computer developed a random stutter. For a second or two it stutters and if audio is playing the sound repeats like when computers freeze then goes back to normal. It will sometimes happen once a minute or sometimes once a half hour, it varies.This...
  4. Computer fps and audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer stutter display and audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stutter display and audio.: Hello sometimes pc stutteringFor example 250 fps -> 1-2 fps like 1-2 seconds with display and audio. How can i check what is the problem ? Is there any application to find pc problems ? For example when pc stutter it shows the problem with statistic.I have nvidia rtx 3060...
  6. Computer stutter display and audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stutter display and audio.: Hello sometimes pc stutteringFor example 250 fps -> 1-2 fps like 1-2 seconds with display and audio. How can i check what is the problem ? Is there any application to find pc problems ? For example when pc stutter it shows the problem with statistic.I have nvidia rtx 3060...
  7. Audio playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio playback: I have external speakers connected to the mic analog port and all tests work properly. Sound stopped working when connected to a newscast or movie streamed from the web. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-playback/c92e5260-3c25-4e9f-9b6d-474d4bd6b6ac
  8. Reoccurring but intermittent audio and video playback stuttering, then blue screen and boot...

Reoccurring but intermittent audio and video playback stuttering, then blue screen and boot...: I have never posted here before so please forgive me if I am unfamiliar with the proper etiquette. I have tried to give a brief overview of steps I have taken in case I have done anything daft and also my uneducated guess as to what might be the problem. An even briefer...
  9. Stuttering Video Playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuttering Video Playback: I have a PC Laptop with Windows 10. Since the most recent update in November, my videos have not played smoothly, instead they start and stop constantly, whether it's Chrome, Firefox, the DVD player or the Netflix app. I have tried updating the apps, installing different...
  10. video playback stuttering

video playback stuttering: video playback stuttering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback-stuttering/db841da1-dc0c-4e93-bba9-dd619955dbbe