Windows 10: my computer is suddenly slow like hell and there is problem with update

Discus and support my computer is suddenly slow like hell and there is problem with update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I go to update on settings then it says "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" and if I try to update it then it stops at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BidhanPoudel, Jan 4, 2019.

1. my computer is suddenly slow like hell and there is problem with update

when I go to update on settings then it says "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" and if I try to update it then it stops at around 36% and says " Error code : (0x80073712) "...…… and another thing although my cpu usage is around 50% my pc is slow like hell plz help me

:)

BidhanPoudel, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jan 4, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

my computer is suddenly slow like hell and there is problem with update

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

my computer is suddenly slow like hell and there is problem with update

1. my computer is suddenly slow like hell and there is problem with update - Similar Threads - computer suddenly slow

2. Computer suddenly running slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer suddenly running slow: My computer was running fine until a month ago. I turned on my computer as usual but I notice that it was slow and choppy, when I logged into the computer, it was significantly slower and I couldn’t even do gaming on it anymore. I also have a 144hz monitor, but the frame rate...
  3. Computer suddenly slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly slow and laggy: Since a few days ago my computer has had performance problems.When playing video games my fps keep fluctuating. When watching videos the quality is low and laggy.Again, this has only started a few days ago and I have not downloaded anything recently....
  4. Computer suddenly slow and laggy

Computer suddenly slow and laggy: Since a few days ago my computer has had performance problems.When playing video games my fps keep fluctuating. When watching videos the quality is low and laggy.Again, this has only started a few days ago and I have not downloaded anything recently....
  5. Why is my computer suddenly slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer suddenly slow?: So, I was playing games on my desktop, and it was perfectly fine no problems with cpu, gpu, disk or anything but out of nowhere while I was playing a game my desktop started to go into this state where it was working way to hard and the screen shut down and everything, in...
  6. Why is my computer suddenly slow?

Why is my computer suddenly slow?: So, I was playing games on my desktop, and it was perfectly fine no problems with cpu, gpu, disk or anything but out of nowhere while I was playing a game my desktop started to go into this state where it was working way to hard and the screen shut down and everything, in...
  7. Why is my computer suddenly slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW: Hello-In the last two days my computer is suddenly displaying the message 'low memory.' It has been fine over many months with zero hold ups even with multiple tabs open. I know when I just have too many tabs open slowing things down, vs a certain certain shopping websites I...
  9. COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW

COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW: Hello-In the last two days my computer is suddenly displaying the message 'low memory.' It has been fine over many months with zero hold ups even with multiple tabs open. I know when I just have too many tabs open slowing things down, vs a certain certain shopping websites I...
  10. Game crashing like hell...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing like hell...: Hi all,My pc game keep crashing a lot. 1st crash at 10 min of playing, then restart pc mostly times it just close the game and 2nd crash at 3 min, then 3rd crash at 15 secs, until it freeze totaly..Tryed EVERYTHING in 3 languages... Don't know what to do.Please help me Obi...