Windows 10: My computer is talking to me??

Discus and support My computer is talking to me?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This has been happening for a while now. I will be sitting with my headphones in connected to something else and in the background I hear my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jichael69, Jun 26, 2022.

1. jichael69 Win User

My computer is talking to me??

This has been happening for a while now. I will be sitting with my headphones in connected to something else and in the background I hear my computer talk to me, since I had music on I couldn't distinguish the voice and maybe thought it was coming from the songs. One day I didn't have the music in and I still heard the voice. It sounds like an American woman and she is talking in a foreign language I don't know, the only word I could somewhat distinguish was Opa but I don't think it was in German. Ive scanned my computer for viruses multiple times and nothing has showed up, please someone help

:)

jichael69, Jun 26, 2022
  2. Hoggorm Win User

Website corrupted on one computer, but not on other

Thank you, Bree.

Can I ask if you have a step by step tutorial or guide on how I do this? To be honest I do not have any idea what you are talking about My computer is talking to me?? :)

Hoggorm, Jun 26, 2022
  3. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

Windows help & learning

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

1. My computer is talking to me?? - Similar Threads - computer talking

2. computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.: Was talking to the MICROSOFT Security person, Mark Williams, ID 78360microsoft, He gave me his number to call him back but it is the wrong AREA code 330 422-6356. My computer is still locked out and I need to get it back...
  3. computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer was locked out and was talking to a Mr. Mark Williams, ID 78360MICROSOFT.: Was talking to the MICROSOFT Security person, Mark Williams, ID 78360microsoft, He gave me his number to call him back but it is the wrong AREA code 330 422-6356. My computer is still locked out and I need to get it back...
  4. Can only get networked computers to talk in one direction...sort of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can only get networked computers to talk in one direction...sort of: Ok this will likely be a long post....so sorry ahead of time.Ok I am helping a friend set up two computers on his home network to communicate with each other and primarily to be able to share specific files and folders between them.Now this set up is for a streaming radio...
  5. Can only get networked computers to talk in one direction...sort of

Can only get networked computers to talk in one direction...sort of: Ok this will likely be a long post....so sorry ahead of time.Ok I am helping a friend set up two computers on his home network to communicate with each other and primarily to be able to share specific files and folders between them.Now this set up is for a streaming radio...
  6. Can only get networked computers to talk in one direction...sort of

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How can I find someone to talk to about donating computers to a school in Jamaica in-need?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find someone to talk to about donating computers to a school in Jamaica in-need?...: I am with the University of Washington and the elementary school is Negril Primary in Jamaica. How can I find someone to talk to about donating computers to a school in Jamaica in-need?...
  8. How can I find someone to talk to about donating computers to a school in Jamaica in-need?...

How can I find someone to talk to about donating computers to a school in Jamaica in-need?...: I am with the University of Washington and the elementary school is Negril Primary in Jamaica. How can I find someone to talk to about donating computers to a school in Jamaica in-need?...
  9. Help... what do I do??? I have no idea what this means... and i don't talk computer lingo...

Help... what do I do??? I have no idea what this means... and i don't talk computer lingo...: NoticeNew CPU installed, fTPM NU corrupted or fTPM NU structure changed... Press Y to reset fTPM. If you have BitLocker or encryption enabled,FTPM will NOT enable in new CPU, the system will not boot without a recovery key. Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue...
  10. Help... what do I do??? I have no idea what this means... and i don't talk computer lingo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help... what do I do??? I have no idea what this means... and i don't talk computer lingo...: NoticeNew CPU installed, fTPM NU corrupted or fTPM NU structure changed... Press Y to reset fTPM. If you have BitLocker or encryption enabled,FTPM will NOT enable in new CPU, the system will not boot without a recovery key. Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue...