Windows 10: my computer is trashed

Discus and support my computer is trashed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is no way to fix it, tried going to a earlier build, also installed a preview build on a virtual machine but it updated my HOST!?, It's not fair,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RequiredForNothing, May 19, 2021.

1. my computer is trashed

There is no way to fix it, tried going to a earlier build, also installed a preview build on a virtual machine but it updated my HOST!?, It's not fair, now all the files to let me go back to the previousbuild are gone forever.

:)

RequiredForNothing, May 19, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Trash feature in Google Contacts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New Trash feature in Google Contacts

Brink, May 19, 2021
  3. Trash Bin Disappearence

I tried your suggestion and it did not work right away. However, I kept at it and the trash bin finally appeared. I cannot tell you exactly what I did. Trash bin is back.

thanks

Care Valkanas, May 19, 2021
  4. my computer is trashed

Need permission to move folder to Trash

I can't move a folder to the Trash because it says I need permission but under Properties there are three owners (System, myself and my email account [the last one is listed as owner] and each has full access afaik, how can I proceed? P.S. It is a private computer.

surfer2938, May 19, 2021
Thema:

my computer is trashed

1. my computer is trashed - Similar Threads - computer trashed

2. why is windows 11 such utter trash? why did it automatically install on my computer that i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is windows 11 such utter trash? why did it automatically install on my computer that i...: I paid for and own a laptop that had windows 10 on it and I am fully acustomed to using it. Everyday windows asks me to switch, not an upgrade more of a albatross, and everyday I decline this trash. One day it just installed this junk 11 software and I was not aware I could...
  3. why is windows 11 such utter trash? why did it automatically install on my computer that i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is windows 11 such utter trash? why did it automatically install on my computer that i...: I paid for and own a laptop that had windows 10 on it and I am fully acustomed to using it. Everyday windows asks me to switch, not an upgrade more of a albatross, and everyday I decline this trash. One day it just installed this junk 11 software and I was not aware I could...
  4. I am trying to remove Total AV from my computer. It won't remove using Trash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to remove Total AV from my computer. It won't remove using Trash: I cannot remove Total AV from my computer.Heard you could help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-remove-total-av-from-my-computer-it/3fc3e4ca-f110-4a67-bb82-72c4979ba658
  5. I am trying to remove Total AV from my computer. It won't remove using Trash

I am trying to remove Total AV from my computer. It won't remove using Trash: I cannot remove Total AV from my computer.Heard you could help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-remove-total-av-from-my-computer-it/3fc3e4ca-f110-4a67-bb82-72c4979ba658
  6. I am trying to remove Total AV from my computer. It won't remove using Trash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My Computer is now Trash because of Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer is now Trash because of Windows 11 Update: ok so i wanted to update my computer to windows 11 because i have heard it runs better so i did but after i did i tried it with a game but the game ran worse it was like every game was limited to 6 fps and i dont know why!!!! Then i downgraded to windows 10 and nothing...
  8. My Computer is now Trash because of Windows 11 Update

My Computer is now Trash because of Windows 11 Update: ok so i wanted to update my computer to windows 11 because i have heard it runs better so i did but after i did i tried it with a game but the game ran worse it was like every game was limited to 6 fps and i dont know why!!!! Then i downgraded to windows 10 and nothing...
  9. Windows 10 update 10-7-23 trashed my computer! no way to get restore point or roll back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update 10-7-23 trashed my computer! no way to get restore point or roll back...: On 10-7-23 took a windows 10 update from HELL!!! It deleted all kinds of my files plus removed restore points and have no option to uninstall update ware is the downloadable patch that will restore my computer to what it was before it took update and destroyed my outlook...
  10. Windows 10 update 10-7-23 trashed my computer! no way to get restore point or roll back...

Windows 10 update 10-7-23 trashed my computer! no way to get restore point or roll back...: On 10-7-23 took a windows 10 update from HELL!!! It deleted all kinds of my files plus removed restore points and have no option to uninstall update ware is the downloadable patch that will restore my computer to what it was before it took update and destroyed my outlook...