Windows 10: My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!

Discus and support My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; NOTE: as I was writing this post ANOTHER BSOD happened *Sad Hi All, I need help. My computer is basically useless now with BSOD every 5-15min... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hostelo, Oct 1, 2016.

1. hostelo Win User

My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!

NOTE: as I was writing this post ANOTHER BSOD happened *Sad

Hi All,

I need help.
    My computer is basically useless now with BSOD every 5-15min constantly.
    And this all started after I did the dreadful Anniversary Update.

In the mist of all the problems I got desperate and did a full clean/format install of windows 10 using the latest ISO that is available on their website which obviously did not work *Sad

Here is another post where I started to ask for help and it all went nuts for some reference:
    Problem After Anniversary Update - Windows 10 Forums

Attached is the ZIP file required.
    Attached are some of the latest BSOD as well (Including the one that happened while writing this post!!)
    Attached pic if current Win Version
    Attached file of Check Disk

PLEASE HELP!!!

2ND NOTE:
    All the posts after I started this thread have been BSOD that have happened after I posted this first post!!
    What a mess.

:)

hostelo, Oct 1, 2016
  2. Dumb_2.0 Win User

My new computer is unusable, thanks "Windows"

Lowest end Lenovo but still.........

Dumb_2.0, Oct 1, 2016
  3. Please help save my computer! Windows 10 is holding it for ransom!

My HP desktop was upgraded from Windows 7. Now after login, the screen flashes (which I notice has happened to many others), but I cannot apply the fixes I've seen on this forum because not only can I no longer start in safe mode, I also no longer have
    access to any features, although the mouse appears to move and function normally. What to do?!?

huntinnfishin, Oct 1, 2016
  4. hostelo Win User

just happened again:

Attachment 104152Attachment 104153

hostelo, Oct 1, 2016
  5. hostelo Win User
    and again:

Attachment 104154Attachment 104155

hostelo, Oct 1, 2016
  6. flybynite Win User
    I did a quick google check, and it could be a graphics driver problem. Try installing Windows again, and don't connect to the internet. See if you have the same errors. Run unconnected for a while.

flybynite, Oct 1, 2016
  7. hostelo Win User
    Actually this is the only update that does NOT want to install in windows update.

Attachment 104163Attachment 104164

hostelo, Oct 1, 2016
  8. flybynite Win User

.Then get the latest update from AMD>

flybynite, Oct 1, 2016
  9. hostelo Win User
    When I did the clean format. I did download the latest one.

hostelo, Oct 1, 2016
  10. flybynite Win User
    How does it run in safe mode?

flybynite, Oct 1, 2016
  11. hostelo Win User
    Did a Safe Mode with Networking and got a BSOD after a while

hostelo, Oct 1, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!! [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

13. flybynite Win User

Well you probably have hardware issues. I don't know if you have a laptop or a desktop. If you have a desktop, take it all apart, make sure everything is clean, and dust-free, and put it back together again very carefully. I would first check for anything obvious though, like a wobbly video card, loose drive cables, etc. Make sure all your fans are running properly including the fan on your video card. Good luck.

flybynite, Oct 1, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    What is your current RAM setup?
    I see different memory sizes in different dumps, in other dumps possible improper setups.

15. hostelo Win User
    Already did this the removing and cleaning

hostelo, Oct 1, 2016
Thema:

1. My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!! - Similar Threads - Computer Unusable PLEASE

2. Please help, computer is slowly become unusable and I don't understand why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help, computer is slowly become unusable and I don't understand why.: To preface, my computer blue screens a LOT. I have received this message a few times before:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors.and all the other stuff like ntoskrnl.exe and the...
  3. Please help, computer is slowly become unusable and I don't understand why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help, computer is slowly become unusable and I don't understand why.: To preface, my computer blue screens a LOT. I have received this message a few times before:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors.and all the other stuff like ntoskrnl.exe and the...
  4. Please help, computer is slowly become unusable and I don't understand why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  6. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  7. Help with my computer please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my computer please!: Greetings everyone. Recently I was experiencing frequent blue screen of deaths occurring on my Windows computer. Therefore to resolve this issue I decided to do a complete fresh installation of windows 10. My computer is a pre-built Acer with no graphics card and an Intel...
  8. My laptop became unusably slow from nowhere, help me please

My laptop became unusably slow from nowhere, help me please: My laptop is an Acer Aspire 3 A315-42-R4TR-1 and I uptaded windows to the most recent version some days ago, everything went smooth at first but then from one day to another it became slow, super slow, like it was extremely hard to even use because any action could take over...
  9. Please Help My Computer Freezes

Please Help My Computer Freezes: My Computer started to randomly freeze it self even in idle. I Power down the OreoJay using the physical button (My bad) Last time because out of nowhere my CPU Fan Stopped working and the laptop won't shut it self until the laptop cools down. Today I started the Laptop and...
  10. Unused computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unused computer: My computer has not been used for a while and I need to know what type of updates are needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unused-computer/cec10aca-21d7-4248-a08b-5f5ff62ed5c5