Windows 10: My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!

Discus and support My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is your current RAM setup? I see different memory sizes in different dumps, in other dumps possible improper setups. They are all the same brand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hostelo, Oct 1, 2016.

1. hostelo Win User

My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!

They are all the same brand (CORSAIR)
    I used to have 8 GB in 4 sticks of 2gb
    Bought 2 new (same brand) in 2 sticks of 8GB and kept 2 of the old ones on.
    Thus, 20GB
    These were bought 4 months ago and no problems, everything just started happening after the AU

hostelo, Oct 1, 2016
  2. hostelo Win User

was doing a windows memory diagnostic test and this showed up and when it restarted I had numerous BSOD again:

Attachment 104175

hostelo, Oct 1, 2016
  3. hostelo Win User
    My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!! [​IMG]
    Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test. Will do this from bootable USB

hostelo, Oct 1, 2016
  4. hostelo Win User

Currently doing Memtest

Attachment 104193

hostelo, Oct 2, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Problem - the memory need to be of the same brand and model, else it could cause problems.

6. hostelo Win User
    after much testing finally found the culprit of this mess.
    it was the new 16gb corsairs that i bought 4 months ago
    got errors in memtest

took the new ones out, put the old ones in to see if there were no problems
    has not given me BSOD ever since
    this was 4 days ago and I never turn off my computer

thankfully corsair has lifetime warranty
    sent it in for replacement

thanks for all the help!!!!

hostelo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!! - Similar Threads - Computer Unusable PLEASE

2. Please help, computer is slowly become unusable and I don't understand why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help, computer is slowly become unusable and I don't understand why.: To preface, my computer blue screens a LOT. I have received this message a few times before:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors.and all the other stuff like ntoskrnl.exe and the...
  3. Please help, computer is slowly become unusable and I don't understand why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help, computer is slowly become unusable and I don't understand why.: To preface, my computer blue screens a LOT. I have received this message a few times before:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors.and all the other stuff like ntoskrnl.exe and the...
  4. Please help, computer is slowly become unusable and I don't understand why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  6. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  7. Help with my computer please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my computer please!: Greetings everyone. Recently I was experiencing frequent blue screen of deaths occurring on my Windows computer. Therefore to resolve this issue I decided to do a complete fresh installation of windows 10. My computer is a pre-built Acer with no graphics card and an Intel...
  8. My laptop became unusably slow from nowhere, help me please

My laptop became unusably slow from nowhere, help me please: My laptop is an Acer Aspire 3 A315-42-R4TR-1 and I uptaded windows to the most recent version some days ago, everything went smooth at first but then from one day to another it became slow, super slow, like it was extremely hard to even use because any action could take over...
  9. Please Help My Computer Freezes

Please Help My Computer Freezes: My Computer started to randomly freeze it self even in idle. I Power down the OreoJay using the physical button (My bad) Last time because out of nowhere my CPU Fan Stopped working and the laptop won't shut it self until the laptop cools down. Today I started the Laptop and...
  10. Unused computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unused computer: My computer has not been used for a while and I need to know what type of updates are needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unused-computer/cec10aca-21d7-4248-a08b-5f5ff62ed5c5