Windows 10: My computer is virused/broken.

Discus and support My computer is virused/broken. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My computer is virused/broken. I can't get into task manager at anyway, once I try opening it as adminstrator, it shows that I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DawidKubaczyk, Aug 19, 2020.

1. My computer is virused/broken.

Hello,

My computer is virused/broken. I can't get into task manager at anyway, once I try opening it as adminstrator, it shows that I don't have permission.

Same as my anti-virus, it's showing that UI is not possible to see. Only thing I can get into is Windows Defender, but I can't do anything with it. I would like to see a quick answer.

:)

DawidKubaczyk, Aug 19, 2020

2. Question on viruses and documents

Once the virus is removed just use a reputable antivirus program like AVG. I suggest AVG because it does check usb devices for viruses automatically once you stick the usb drive into the usb port.

EastCoasthandle, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Pipps Win User
    Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Aug 19, 2020
  4. My computer is virused/broken.

Question on viruses and documents

AVG was on this computer when it got infected. I cleaned this one a month ago or so. Put the latest avg on it. and yeah got infected. so putting avast on this time

Hybrid_theory, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

My computer is virused/broken.

1. My computer is virused/broken. - Similar Threads - computer virused broken

2. my computer is broken.

in Windows 10 Customization
    my computer is broken.: Not allowed settingsCRTL WINDOWS C not workingColours inverted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-broken/e594c30e-b2ea-4ca8-873d-a1e61ce7503e
  3. my computer is broken.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is broken.: Not allowed settingsCRTL WINDOWS C not workingColours inverted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-broken/e594c30e-b2ea-4ca8-873d-a1e61ce7503e
  4. my computer is broken.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Virus on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus on my computer: How can i tell microsoft that i have a virus, and further get them to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-on-my-computer/5d043c07-469c-4997-a370-104afa675fb5
  6. My computer is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is broken: I tried the "notepad trick" to get rid of the activate windows watermark, and after doing it, my PC is completely broken, it cannot automatically repair itself, it will not start in safe mode, I am now not even currently able to activate safe mode, I cannot reach the sign in...
  7. My computer is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is broken: I tried the "notepad trick" to get rid of the activate windows watermark, and after doing it, my PC is completely broken, it cannot automatically repair itself, it will not start in safe mode, I am now not even currently able to activate safe mode, I cannot reach the sign in...
  8. My computer is broken

9. Virus on my Computer

Virus on my Computer: I have found ntuser.dat that looks safe BUT it location is "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT"I cant delete it because it has perms from the system.How do i remove this.My real one is in %userprofile%I do have a local account but i dont know if that does...
  10. Virus in my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus in my computer: Good evening my name is Christopher Tidwell, I need help catching this virus in my computer or there are a few actually. I would like to get in contact with Microsoft Security Response Center about catching these viruses and collecting the bounty. If somebody could please...