Windows 10: My computer is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one

Discus and support My computer is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. So i had my PC in for repairs and they replaced my NX100S with a new one, however now that i have it back everything is gone. When i switch in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Claron Swarts, Apr 13, 2024.

1. My computer is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one

Hi. So i had my PC in for repairs and they replaced my NX100S with a new one, however now that i have it back everything is gone. When i switch in my PC I'm welcomed as a guest. My profile password wallpaper everything is gone. I need help I'm over the top angry * Changed to a question

:)

Claron Swarts, Apr 13, 2024

2. Wiping computer

Your report suggests that your installation has suffered some damage which prevents Windows from doing a reset. In such stubborn cases I would do this:

1. Create a new media installation disk:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install
    2. Run setup.exe on this disk.
    It would wipe everything, including your data and all applications.

Frederik Long, Apr 13, 2024
  3. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Apr 13, 2024
  4. My computer is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one

Cant activate windows 10 after wipe, key is from windows 8.1 that i upgraded from

Hi Ryan,

To assist you better, we would like to confirm if Windows 10 is activated before you wiped your computer.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter. To do this, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • On the left pane, choose Activation.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

My computer is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one

1. My computer is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one - Similar Threads - computer wiped NX100S

2. My computer is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one: Hi. So i had my PC in for repairs and they replaced my NX100S with a new one, however now that i have it back everything is gone. When i switch in my PC I'm welcomed as a guest. My profile password wallpaper everything is gone. I need help I'm over the top angry * Changed to...
  3. My compiter is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My compiter is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one: Hi. So i had my PC in for repairs and they replaced my NX100S with a new one, however now that i have it back everything is gone. When i switch in my PC im wlecomed as a guest. My profile password wallpaper everything is gone.i need help im over the top angry...
  4. My compiter is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My compiter is wiped after NX100S was replaced with a new one: Hi. So i had my PC in for repairs and they replaced my NX100S with a new one, however now that i have it back everything is gone. When i switch in my PC im wlecomed as a guest. My profile password wallpaper everything is gone.i need help im over the top angry...
  5. Existing Desktop Replaced with new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Existing Desktop Replaced with new one: after a reboot, my laptop opened to a Desktop missing all my normal Icons about a dozen and now only contains a Recycle Bin. I have looked in the Recycle to see if a Desktop had been put there - no luck.I have gone to File Expl and found the executables for a couple of the...
  6. Computer wiped after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer wiped after update: Hello My computer had an update last night and so over night it updated. I turned it on this morning and it said it couldn't load my user. I restarted the computer and while I logged in fine, all of my files have been wiped. I have no documents, pictures, downloads or any...
  7. New Update Wipes My Computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Update Wipes My Computer: There was recently a new update for Windows 10 and it wipes majority of my apps and settings on my laptop. Everytime I turn off my computer it resets and only leaves Google Chrome installed out of all the apps and files on my computer. Please help me fix this....
  8. Replace broken laptop with new one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replace broken laptop with new one: My Surface Pro 4 out of warranty took a header on concrete and is rapidly failing. I have a new Surface Book 3 arriving today. All I am looking for are instructions on the best way to replicate my current, up-to-date Windows 10 environment data, apps, etc. onto the new box....
  9. Replace old laptop with a new one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Replace old laptop with a new one: I have bought a new laptop with windows 10 home on it my old laptop there was windows 10 pro installed. How can I get this version on my new laptop, I have the old hard drive were windows pro on is installed....
  10. REPLACING EXISTING MOUSE WITH NEW ONE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    REPLACING EXISTING MOUSE WITH NEW ONE: My original 7 year old wireless HID mouse is annoyingly misbehaving although it still works so I have just bought a replacement wireless HID one by the same manufacturer but different model number. The mouse and keyboard are linked to my Windows system pc. I am using my old...