Windows 10: My computer isn't booting

Discus and support My computer isn't booting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have a problem with booting up my pc. Once I turn it on, I get a black screen with white text asking me to reboot and select proper boot device or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FarisMustafa69, Jan 2, 2022.

1. My computer isn't booting

Hi,I have a problem with booting up my pc. Once I turn it on, I get a black screen with white text asking me to reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key. My keyboard and mouse aren't working aswell but still work on my laptop. How should I be able to resolve this issue?

:)

FarisMustafa69, Jan 2, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 2, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jan 2, 2022
  4. My computer isn't booting

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 2, 2022
Thema:

My computer isn't booting

1. My computer isn't booting - Similar Threads - computer isn't booting

2. My computer isn't turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isn't turning on: Are first my computer was just blue screening within the first minute of turning it on, but now after five times it's just not turning on, and no it is not out of charge....
  3. My computer isn't turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isn't turning on: I tried turning on my computer, a hp pavilion 15 and it just says Windows sign in...then when I touch the cursor to try and sign in, it goes black and the cycle continues....
  4. My computer isn't turning on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer isn't turning on: I tried turning on my computer, a hp pavilion 15 and it just says Windows sign in...then when I touch the cursor to try and sign in, it goes black and the cycle continues....
  5. My computer isn't booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer isn't booting: Hi,I have a problem with booting up my pc. Once I turn it on, I get a black screen with white text asking me to reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key. My keyboard and mouse aren't working aswell but still work on my...
  6. My computer isn't booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isn't booting: Hi,I have a problem with booting up my pc. Once I turn it on, I get a black screen with white text asking me to reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key. My keyboard and mouse aren't working aswell but still work on my...
  7. My computer isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer isn't working: Hi I'm Emma, My computer isn't working, every time I try to power it on it says enters power saving mode and says RGB-PC is not giving any signals. Please does anyone know what's happening or what can I do to work in it as usual? my english may be bad but plz never mind that...
  8. My computer isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer isn't working: Hi I'm Emma, My computer isn't working, every time I try to power it on it says enters power saving mode and says RGB-PC is not giving any signals. Please does anyone know what's happening or what can I do to work in it as usual? my english may be bad but plz never mind that...
  9. My computer isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. My Computer isn't Starting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Computer isn't Starting: So I started my first PC build and at first after putting everything together, I turned it on and everything worked fine no bsod, the only problem was there was no internet connection despite the LAN cable being clearly connected and the light on the back saying its working....