Windows 10: My computer isnt detecing my headset Sometimes

Discus and support My computer isnt detecing my headset Sometimes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I turn my computer on and my headset just wont connect. The solution I have found is to just turn it off and turn it back on and then it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ethan Johnson3, Jun 3, 2023.

1. My computer isnt detecing my headset Sometimes

So I turn my computer on and my headset just wont connect. The solution I have found is to just turn it off and turn it back on and then it works automatically. But the next time I turn it on it wont connect again. Such a weird problem and I know it isnt my headset thats the issue because it worked with my old pc.

:)

Ethan Johnson3, Jun 3, 2023
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My computer isnt detecing my headset Sometimes :p

cadaveca, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Headset not working

Hi Mathieu,

We need to know if the issue is with the computer or headset. To isolate the concern, provide us the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • If you're using a laptop, does the built-in speaker works?
    • Are you using a USB headset or does your headset has a 3.5mm jack?
    • Do your headset works on other devices?
    • Have you tried using other headsets on your computer?
    In the meantime, follow the troubleshooting steps found on this link. The link provided different troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Jun 3, 2023
  4. My computer isnt detecing my headset Sometimes

Headset problems

Hi Ricky,

We'd like to verify a few information regarding the problem you encountered with your USB headset.

• Is this the first time you're trying to install or connect your USB headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port on your computer?
    • When you connected your headset, did the PC recognize it?

To help us isolate and address the issue, we suggest that you perform the hardware troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• Open your Control Panel.
    • Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

My computer isnt detecing my headset Sometimes

1. My computer isnt detecing my headset Sometimes - Similar Threads - computer isnt detecing

2. My computer isnt detecing my headset Sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isnt detecing my headset Sometimes: So I turn my computer on and my headset just wont connect. The solution I have found is to just turn it off and turn it back on and then it works automatically. But the next time I turn it on it wont connect again. Such a weird problem and I know it isnt my headset thats the...
  3. My laptop isnt making use of my headsets mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop isnt making use of my headsets mic: I recently bought a new headset and plugged it into my laptop. I can hear through it but the laptop doesn't utilize its microphone and uses the laptops internal mic instead which doesn't sound good at all. How do I make it use my headsets mic....
  4. My laptop isnt making use of my headsets mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop isnt making use of my headsets mic: I recently bought a new headset and plugged it into my laptop. I can hear through it but the laptop doesn't utilize its microphone and uses the laptops internal mic instead which doesn't sound good at all. How do I make it use my headsets mic....
  5. My laptop isnt making use of my headsets mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. My plugged in headset isnt working.

My plugged in headset isnt working.: When I took these screenshots my headset was plugged in and I was able to hear audio, but my microphone did not work at all. I would like to add that this happened after I downloaded the Clownfish voice changer before I downloaded it when I plugged it in my headset it gave me...
  7. My computer isnt seeing my Headset microphone

My computer isnt seeing my Headset microphone: I recently got a new headset, but my microphone isn't getting detected. My mic is a USB device, and troubleshooting isn't working. Also, when i try to test my Laptop's mic, it doesn't work either. The headset model is this one as seen here. The microphone is a separate USB...
  8. My computer isnt seeing my Headset microphone

My computer isnt seeing my Headset microphone: I recently got a new headset, but my microphone isn't getting detected. My mic is a usb device, and troubleshooting isnt working. Also, when i try to test my Laptop's mic, it doesnt work either. What do i do?...
  9. My computer isnt detecting my headset as being a headset, just headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer isnt detecting my headset as being a headset, just headphones: I beleive the issue is that the pop up dialog box is not popping up so I can select headset. Is there any way to make it pop up. submitted by /u/epic1107 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0uucj/my_computer_isnt_detecting_my_headset_as_being_a/
  10. My microphone on my headset isnt working Windows 10

My microphone on my headset isnt working Windows 10: recently bought a new headset (Plantronics rig 300hx). I play on my laptop that is connected to my monitor. the sound is coming from my headset but my microphone is not working. my laptop is using my default laptop microphone. I have tried to change it in recording tab but my...