Windows 10: My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft

Discus and support My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just bought Minecraft and it's asking me which device I want to install on. Problem is that my computer isn't listed as one of them -- it only gives... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IllAdvised1, Sep 4, 2020.

1. My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft

I just bought Minecraft and it's asking me which device I want to install on. Problem is that my computer isn't listed as one of them -- it only gives me the option to install on my laptop which I'm not even on at the moment. I double checked and my computer is listed under my account, so Microsoft definitely knows that I have it. Any ideas?? I bought this for my daughter and she's going to be really disappointed if I'm not able to install it, but I need my laptop for work so that's not an option.

:)

IllAdvised1, Sep 4, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 4, 2020
  4. My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft

Install Minecraft on other Device

Hi Kannon

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Are you signed into the same account you used to download Minecraft on the other computer?

Also, were these the steps you went through?

Launch the Store...

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Minecraft app if its listed there, then click the Install button.

If you are signed in with the right account..

I recommend you contact support and let them put you through a tier 2 support so they can investigate your Microsoft Account, because that is likely where the issue lies why you are having issues downloading it. They will probably as for permission to connect
    to your machine and investigate the problem.

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/...

Andre for Directly, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft

1. My computer isn't listed as a device for installing Minecraft - Similar Threads - computer isn't listed

2. My laptop speaker isn't listed in "output devices".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop speaker isn't listed in "output devices".: [SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILS]Device Info:Image of audio, my pc is Device name Gateway LaptopProcessor IntelR CeleronR N4020 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.82 GB usable Device ID 59C9036F-E6B0-4FDE-B207-07C276C05A44 Product ID 00356-02430-34887-AAOEM System type...
  3. My laptop speaker isn't listed in "output devices".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop speaker isn't listed in "output devices".: [SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILS]Device Info:Image of audio, my pc is Device name Gateway LaptopProcessor IntelR CeleronR N4020 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.82 GB usable Device ID 59C9036F-E6B0-4FDE-B207-07C276C05A44 Product ID 00356-02430-34887-AAOEM System type...
  4. Minecraft will not install on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft will not install on my computer.: Bought Minecraft from the Microsoft Store. Then it would not install. Just ran an update on Windows 10 last night. Still will not install. Can you please help?...
  5. Minecraft is not installing on my device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft is not installing on my device: I bought Minecraft from the Microsoft Store just minutes ago. After the payment I went to the store to install it but i cannot do it. It says that I don't have an applicable device linked to my microsoft account even though I have an applicable deviceSONY laptop....
  6. Minecraft isn't installing

Minecraft isn't installing: When ever I go to try to install Minecraft for windows 10 it install 90% of the way and stops. It then says there was anError. When I click see details it says Something Unexpected Happened Code:0x80070003 These are some pictures of what happened. Please help.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. My microphone isn't listed in the Device Management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone isn't listed in the Device Management: My laptop's built-in microphone hasn't been able to record audio for a while, so I tried various methods online to try and fix it. I then realized that the microphone wasn't a device listed on the device management. I looked up some ways to fix this issue online but couldn't...
  8. I was charged for a Minecraft Realm, but it isn't appearing in my Realm list.

I was charged for a Minecraft Realm, but it isn't appearing in my Realm list.: Hello, I purchased a Minecraft Realm tonight. The loading screen for the purchase hung for over ten minutes, so I closed the game. Upon relaunching the game, the realm is not visible (even hours later) and I have been charged the $5 for the realm. Are there any known...
  9. Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list

Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list: So this has really been annoying me. I just bought a dlc for the game State of Decay 2 on my computer from the microsoft store and I can't even download it. My computer is not an option for a place to install and neither is my xbox. I was able to install this dlc on xbox with...
  10. My computer isn't listed at https://account.microsoft.com/devices/.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer isn't listed at https://account.microsoft.com/devices/.: I need to know how to check if my copy of Windows is activated in version 1809. Why isn't my device in the list? How can I remove the last 2 devices, which were my old computer and a virtualbox VM?...