Windows 10: my computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers?

Discus and support my computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Beverly Huntsman, Jun 20, 2024.

1. my computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers?

My computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers.

:)

Beverly Huntsman, Jun 20, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 20, 2024
  4. PiKo Win User

my computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers?

win10 sez no drivers for brither hl5040 printer

To be sure that you followed my suggestion correctly, I will specify some steps: CP>devices and printers>add a printer>the printer that I want isn't listed>add a local printer with manual settings>define port>Windows update and install

Thema:

my computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers?

1. my computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers? - Similar Threads - computer isn't sending

2. my computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers?: My computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-isnt-sending-logos-or-images-to-the/db792e6d-c121-43e0-8c4f-6976d7b8e2dd
  3. my computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers?: My computer isn't sending logos or images to the printers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-isnt-sending-logos-or-images-to-the/db792e6d-c121-43e0-8c4f-6976d7b8e2dd
  4. Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor: So i turn my pc on and it works fine then the monitor goes off and says no signal only way to get it back on is to press the restart button.Any help would be great Thanx Tom...
  5. Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor

Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor: So i turn my pc on and it works fine then the monitor goes off and says no signal only way to get it back on is to press the restart button.Any help would be great Thanx Tom...
  6. Computer isn't sending out a signal to my monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to Scan & send from printer to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Scan & send from printer to computer: I am trying to set-up scanning from my MX972 Cannon Computer to my HP computer running Windows 7 Home Premium https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-scan-send-from-printer-to-computer/3e0f257d-7770-4bb8-b983-0c2b5fbb6619
  8. How to Scan & send from printer to computer

How to Scan & send from printer to computer: I am trying to set-up scanning from my MX972 Cannon Computer to my HP computer running Windows 7 Home Premium https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-scan-send-from-printer-to-computer/3e0f257d-7770-4bb8-b983-0c2b5fbb6619
  9. Computer not sending to Printer

Computer not sending to Printer: So I recently did the new update on windows 10. My printer HP envy 4520 stopped printing in color, which it has done before, so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall the drivers. Now when I try to install the drivers it tells me there is a driver error or an issue with...
  10. my printer isn't printing

my printer isn't printing: My Epson WF 2750 printer isn't printing, it doesn't work with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-isnt-printing/af166850-057a-454f-a230-4df27f89d476