Windows 10: My computer just BSoD after I fixed it

Discus and support My computer just BSoD after I fixed it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer just BSoD. I posted a question earlier and I thought the problem is fixed, but clearly it isn't. Please help! Here is the minidump file,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kebbiee, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Kebbiee Win User

My computer just BSoD after I fixed it

My computer just BSoD. I posted a question earlier and I thought the problem is fixed, but clearly it isn't. Please help!

Here is the minidump file,

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArPa_9xf8hVBjkouQIZUXlyQanv0?e=uGWWgW

:)

Kebbiee, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Jun 11, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Ripper3 Win User

Bsod

Wow, I took too long to type, so I didn't see the other suggestions.
    But for one thing, I just rememnber that there was a thread about 8800 BSODs and a fix.
    IIRC thread by d44ve, I'll have a look.

Ripper3, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

1. My computer just BSoD after I fixed it - Similar Threads - computer BSoD fixed

2. How can I fix my computer from this BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my computer from this BSOD issue: So I have this problem where my computer blue screens or hangs every few hours or so sometimes even more than once an hour. I tried to reinstall my drivers with ddu multiple times now I reinstalled my windows I swapped ram stick slots , tried with one ram stick only tried...
  3. how can i factory reset or just fix my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i factory reset or just fix my computer: my computer says the user profile service service failed the sign in and then. i used safemode and logged on but all of the files are gone. i cant open anything and my screen is white. i can open task manager and my files but i cant do anything else. i tried to factory reset...
  4. how can i factory reset or just fix my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i factory reset or just fix my computer: my computer says the user profile service service failed the sign in and then. i used safemode and logged on but all of the files are gone. i cant open anything and my screen is white. i can open task manager and my files but i cant do anything else. i tried to factory reset...
  5. how can i factory reset or just fix my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Often BSODS after i start my computer

Often BSODS after i start my computer: HelloCan you help me with my BSOD error? What can cause them and what can i do to stop it from happening?Usually everyday after the first computer boot i may get a BSOD error or 5 minutes after starting up.Here are the dmp files and msinfo...
  7. My computer just froze as I opened a game and then crashed, and I got BSOD.

My computer just froze as I opened a game and then crashed, and I got BSOD.: In my reliability history I got livekernel code 124 and 133 , for hardware error and windows shut down unexpected. I haven't downloaded my latest driver however the ones I were running were not ancient. I had just been cleaning my room with a vaccum cleaner and I did go near...
  8. Can't fix BSOD on my laptop computer.

Can't fix BSOD on my laptop computer.: I have a laptop that kept having viruses pop up, so I wanted to use system restore to restore to an earlier point. When I picked the chosen option the computer shutdown and began to restore to an earlier point. I didn't feel like waiting for it to do this so I went in my room...
  9. just opened my computer to this, any causes and fixes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    just opened my computer to this, any causes and fixes?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/x_jp_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kk0ths/just_opened_my_computer_to_this_any_causes_and/
  10. BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs

BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs: Hey there, fixed 2 BSODs I had before and today got another new one. (Just once after several hours of running) Dmp: 1st: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bF1LS8Gd_Wa-a-5ZPrBVoHS5i72vujSN 2nd: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ME-B3Q9Xty_X3dXlhNSXNuwEaTwgeHM0 3rd...