Windows 10: My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really...

Discus and support My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, I come home after a month long trip, and I boot up my computer. I try to play some video games, and my game just starts crashing. I have tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Graysid, May 27, 2019.

1. Graysid Win User

My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really...

So, I come home after a month long trip, and I boot up my computer. I try to play some video games, and my game just starts crashing. I have tried every possible thing to try and troubleshoot this. I ruled out my internet connection, as i was getting 50 mgbts per second! I honestly am thinking of just restarting windows.

Here are some images from windows problem reporter: My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really... 643dc722-e857-4c1a-bdc0-50312c956a87?upload=true.png

:)

Graysid, May 27, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Corrected Hardware Error

It was the computer that did it due to a hardware error, not the user.

qubit, May 27, 2019
  3. Dramatic slow down of computer

I have a desktop running Windows 10 Home v. 1709 Intel Core 3.2120T cpu 2.605 (none of which I understand) and I have a dramatic slow down for about a week now. What's going on?

kpclueless, May 27, 2019
  4. My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really...

don't know what the problem is, but computer is really slow :[

Were you on SP3 even before the slowing-down problems started?

If not, I suggest you do a re-install using only SP2.

SP3 had some issues with AMD processors... (mainly consisting of pc rebooting, I dunno if you're getting that stuff as well?)

Black Panther, May 27, 2019
Thema:

My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really...

1. My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really... - Similar Threads - computer dramatically slowed

2. Computer slows down dramatically when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer slows down dramatically when plugged in: Computer: Microsoft Surface Book 2CPU: Intel Pentium 4415yRAM: 8GB 1600ghzWhen I plug in my computer, everything is fine up until about 15 minutes later when the computer slows down to a screeching halt. I don't think this is thermal throttling, as when I'm doing my normal...
  3. Computer slows down dramatically when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer slows down dramatically when plugged in: Computer: Microsoft Surface Book 2CPU: Intel Pentium 4415yRAM: 8GB 1600ghzWhen I plug in my computer, everything is fine up until about 15 minutes later when the computer slows down to a screeching halt. I don't think this is thermal throttling, as when I'm doing my normal...
  4. Computer slows down dramatically when plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dramatically slow performance

Dramatically slow performance: My Windows 10 laptop has been dramatically slow for the last 8-10 days. It has 4GB DDR4 RAM & HDD 1TB harddrive. Nowadays most of the time the RAM and Harddrive look 100% full. [ATTACH] What should I do?...
  6. The last Microsoft Update DRAMATICALLY slowed my computer !!!!

The last Microsoft Update DRAMATICALLY slowed my computer !!!!: Has this happened to anyone else? sorry if I'm the millionth person to post this -- I’m a long time Mac user since 1985 forced to use Windows now <sigh>. I’ve had this computer for 3 weeks now but only connected it to the Internet on Thursday, 27 Aug 2020. It was fine UNTIL...
  7. Computer really slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer really slow: Sorry double post please delete it 153373
  8. I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue: So I was having a ton of trouble with my laptop after the Windows 10 1903 update, or at least with updates in general. I reinstalled Windows 10 from WinRE, because that's all I could access, with my USB drive which I used the Media Creation Tool to make. It was the tool for...
  9. Network slows down dramatically shortly after connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network slows down dramatically shortly after connecting: I've decided to reimage my Dell XPS 9360 and started to experience serious networking problems right after the fresh Windows install. The previous OS installation became unstable but I had no network speed problems at all. The device is equipped with Realtek USB GBE...
  10. Programs dramatically slow down or lock up computer after Win10 instal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Programs dramatically slow down or lock up computer after Win10 instal: In November I put have a fresh Windows 10 install (old one was freaking out on me and Fall Creators Update fully hosed it) and got new Coffee Lake CPU/Mem/MB while I was at it. I was really expecting a performance boost over my 2nd gen i5. Instead I got a laggy system. It...