Windows 10: My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really...

Discus and support My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, I come home after a month long trip, and I boot up my computer. I try to play some video games, and my game just starts crashing. I have tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Graysid, May 27, 2019.

1. Graysid Win User

My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really...

So, I come home after a month long trip, and I boot up my computer. I try to play some video games, and my game just starts crashing. I have tried every possible thing to try and troubleshoot this. I ruled out my internet connection, as i was getting 50 mgbts per second! I honestly am thinking of just restarting windows.

Here are some images from windows problem reporter: My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really... 643dc722-e857-4c1a-bdc0-50312c956a87?upload=true.png

:)

Graysid, May 27, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Corrected Hardware Error

It was the computer that did it due to a hardware error, not the user.

qubit, May 27, 2019
  3. Dramatic slow down of computer

I have a desktop running Windows 10 Home v. 1709 Intel Core 3.2120T cpu 2.605 (none of which I understand) and I have a dramatic slow down for about a week now. What's going on?

kpclueless, May 27, 2019
  4. My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really...

don't know what the problem is, but computer is really slow :[

Were you on SP3 even before the slowing-down problems started?

If not, I suggest you do a re-install using only SP2.

SP3 had some issues with AMD processors... (mainly consisting of pc rebooting, I dunno if you're getting that stuff as well?)

Black Panther, May 27, 2019
Thema:

My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really...

1. My computer just dramatically slowed down due to "Hardware error" I honestly don't really... - Similar Threads - computer dramatically slowed

2. I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue: So I was having a ton of trouble with my laptop after the Windows 10 1903 update, or at least with updates in general. I reinstalled Windows 10 from WinRE, because that's all I could access, with my USB drive which I used the Media Creation Tool to make. It was the tool for...
  3. Replaced a regedit and slowed down my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Replaced a regedit and slowed down my computer: Hello, I have recently replaced my regedit with an old regedit i saved on my desktop hoping it would make it solve a problem I have been having, when it was done it slowed down my desktop and it said that I needed a lan cable and there was no option for wifi or anything......
  4. Network slows down dramatically shortly after connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network slows down dramatically shortly after connecting: I've decided to reimage my Dell XPS 9360 and started to experience serious networking problems right after the fresh Windows install. The previous OS installation became unstable but I had no network speed problems at all. The device is equipped with Realtek USB GBE...
  5. Computer started running really slow

Computer started running really slow: My computer started running really slow yesterday and is still continuing that today. Is there something I can run to find out why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-started-running-really-slow/b031b823-0ac5-4647-b77d-29489da6e135
  6. After Shutdown My Computer Is Really Slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Shutdown My Computer Is Really Slow: So from when i bought the computer it ran slow after shutdown, i found a solution, to turn off the computer from the back(that worked) Today it happend to me again so i did it again, and it didn't work anymore. I have: CPU - i7 7700k GPU - gtx 1060 6GB 2 SSD's and 16 GB...
  7. Recently my computer has gotten really slow when it comes to playing games. This hardware...

Recently my computer has gotten really slow when it comes to playing games. This hardware...: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffbf88fc451010 Parameter 2: fffff8078beb57e0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 1d18 OS version: 10_0_17134 Service...
  8. The Wifi on my laptop has really slowed down lately.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Wifi on my laptop has really slowed down lately.: Hey, So I'd say about 3 days ago the internet on my laptop really slowed down, to the point where i struggle to stream videos. Before that it was fine, had no problems at all. No updates (that I know of), nothing newly installed or downloaded previous to the 3 days so I've...
  9. I don't really need this

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't really need this: I understand that Microsoft download the Windows 10 update files without PC owners being aware. I am custodian of a laptop belonging to our local U3A. The C disc is not very big and partitioned with windows 7 and windows 8.1 installed. The laptop is used at meetings,...
  10. Programs dramatically slow down or lock up computer after Win10 instal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Programs dramatically slow down or lock up computer after Win10 instal: In November I put have a fresh Windows 10 install (old one was freaking out on me and Fall Creators Update fully hosed it) and got new Coffee Lake CPU/Mem/MB while I was at it. I was really expecting a performance boost over my 2nd gen i5. Instead I got a laggy system. It...